Product recommendations?

I'm looking for a lightweight product that really defines curls and gives bounce. I Also need something that really fights frizz. My hair doesn't have a very strong curl pattern and gets weighed down very easily. My hair is 2c/3a, normal porosity, and I guess medium fine-ness. It's also very thick, and I always have this halo of frizz around my head, not just on the top or sides, but there's pretty much no curl, all frizz, without some major product help. I was looking at curly kinks satin roots and gel, also KCCC and CIAB. Any product recommendations would be very appreciated. Thanks!
I am down to using only Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse and it works just fine for me.
If you're interested in those particular products, you could get samples from a member here, kathymack.

Here is a link to her fotk:
Public Home | Kathymack | Fotki.com, photo and video sharing made easy.

After you pick what you want, just Private Message her and give her your zip code as well. Then she will send them out super fast! Many ladies (including myself) have used this service!
cleanser: Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo, CJ Daily Fix

rinse out: GVP Conditioning Balm, CJ Repair Me, CJ Smoothing

jellies/creams: CR Curl Maker, KCCC, UFD Curly Magic
gels: CJ CQ, BRHG

Originally Posted by Michellescurls
Hey, looks like we have the same type of hair
I tried KCCC, but it was just too heavy for me and took way too long to dry. I'm actually loving Darcy's Botanicals Curling Cream-Gel right now because it is moisturizing and lightweight, but it does help with frizz and provide some hold. It makes my hair nice and bouncy. If I still have frizz, I spray some of DB Leave-in Conditioning Spritz once my hair is dry.

KCCC is great for frizz, as long as you don't touch your hair while drying. It was everything else about it that I didn't like. It gave my inconsistent results, dried crunchy, and weighed my hair down.

I heard Curly Kinks is great! Sounds like it's worth a try.

If you want to try a cheapie, though, Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Mousse is what I used before I went CG. No frizz at all!
2c/2b with some 2a, coarse, dense, thick, low porosity
Growing out a CL bob. Currently at APL.
CG again as of 7/20/12

Cleanser: BRÖÖ Smoothing I.P.A. Shampoo
RO: Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Conditioner
LI: Kinky-Curly Knot Today
Styler: Beautiful Curls Gel for Wavy to Curly Hair

all-natural products, light moisture, humectants, argan oil
silk protein, synthetic ingredients, heavy oils/products, cowashing
Yay someone with my hair! I just ordered the Curly kinks LI and Coil jam, so well see how that works on my hair. I was going to try the KCCC, but heard other people say about the drying time as well, which is a huge issue for me! I actually used (and loved) The TT mousse before I started CG. I'll have to double check that for silicones
My favorite products are Tresemme Naturals conditioner and LOOB. Both are light and don't weigh down my fine hair. The Tresemme is moisturizing while the LOOB gives great definition and bounce.
3B, fine, normal to low porosity
Modified CG since June 2010
HGs: FSG, anything with glycerin, Tresemme Naturals conditioner, Curls Like Us cloths, satin pillowcases.
I think I have similar hair as well and my curls haven't been really curly lately. I think I have medium porosity, not too sure on texture yet. But I also am having constant frizz issues and definition issues. I've only been doing CG for almost 2 weeks but have only been using gels so I may try the mousse too-thanks for posting this!