Salon Grafix Conditioning Cleanser

Wow! I haven't posted in so long it took me 10 minutes to figure out how. For the past two years, I have been relatively, but not completely, happy using Deva Curl/Deva Care products. I haven't used any sulfates or silicones. However, in CVS, I saw a product by Salon Grafix, called Healthy Hair Nutrition Conditioning Cleanser Citrus Creme'. A little tag on the bottle reads IF YOU LIKE WEN YOU'LL LOVE SALON GRAFIX HEALTHY HAIR NUTRITION.

Now, I must admit, I'm not afraid to try 'cones again...I can always get 'em out. I've always wanted to try WEN, but I thought a cheaper alternative might be a good start.

Has anyone tried the Salon Grafix, and if so, what did you think of it? Your input would be greatly appreciated.
Once upon a time, on a clear moonlit night, I counted all the stars in the sky.
I used it a couple months ago, when I first saw it. Sadly, I wasn't impressed. It doesn't have very good slip, although it smells really good. I've been using it on my 6 yr old son. His hair is short enough that slip really doesn't matter.
How's My Hair?
Review: L'Oreal Evercreme Cleansing Conditioner
Review: Yes To Carrots Nourishing Shampoo & Pampering Conditioner + 35% off at YTC.com

3a-b, fine & medium texture, medium-high porosity from years of damaging. I'm addicted to changing my hair color.
Cleansing: No-Poo, Elucence MBS, YTC Poo,
Conditioner: One Condition, JC Too Shea!, YTC Condish, Elucence MBC, Joico Daily, KCKT
Styling: KCCC, LALPS, BRHG, Biotera Gel