Old 05-21-2012, 09:08 AM   #1

Join Date: Mar 2012
Default I think I finally found products..

I have been on an ongoing battle with my hair. I used to straighten my hair, so never really knew that wavy/curly hair took much time and effort to care for. I never thought that the texture and type of hair could effect the way your hair reacts with different shampoos and conditioners. Within the passed month and a half, I have realized my hair is very protein sensitive. I never understood why because protein is supposed to be great for your hair. Anyway, I came across the new line from L'Oreal, the L'Oreal Moisture System shampoo and conditioner. I was a little hesitant because I have oily roots and the shampoo was really thick and thought it might wave my hair down. I've been using it for about a month now and my hair stays moisturized throughout the day. I have yet to try the 2nd day. I'm giving my hair time to adjust to the shampoo and conditioner if that makes any sense. (because within the passed few years, I have tried A LOT of product and wasted a lot of money.)

As far as styling products, I came across Volumaxx at Sally's. It's CG friendly, gives volume and controls frizz. It is also protein free so it doesn't leave my hair hard or brittle.
itskyrsten is offline   Reply With Quote