-   -   Nice & Curly Curl Me Up Curl Pudding (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/readers-product-reviews/145276-nice-curly-curl-me-up-curl-pudding.html)

bleuyteuy 05-30-2012 04:46 PM

Nice & Curly Curl Me Up Curl Pudding

This product is made by Rasta Group, the same people who make the mango and lime products. I love this stuff. Its a curl pudding and its super thick so you don't need much of it. Its in my hair right now and as its drying I can already feel the hold. It smells GREAT. Smell is a big deal as far as products go. I hate product smelling products and this one smells like orange sherbert. Ill come back with more info when my hair is completely dry but I'm really excited about this.

If anyone else has tried this can they tell me if this is CG friendly? I'm thinking about starting the CG method to lessen my frizz. Or if there is anyone who knows all about ingredients let me know and ill type them all out. It'll be appreciated.

bleuyteuy 05-31-2012 03:26 PM

Welp I got second day hair which is pretty much unheard of for me.

abstractcurls 05-31-2012 08:19 PM

I can't find a list of ingredients anywhere if you post them I could tell you if it's CG.

kinks93 01-25-2013 08:24 AM

nice & curly hair products

the pudding is AWESOME!!! the most curl definition i have ever. and it was only $3.99 at my local beauty supply store. best purchase i've made for my hair!!!

hutch 02-08-2013 03:46 PM

I asked someone in the CG thread on CN site and they said it was CG friendly. I haven't tried it yet, but I can't wait.

asugirl 02-09-2013 10:27 AM

Does anyone who loves this have fine hair? I haven't seen this on ground yet and wondered how heavy it would be in my hair.

hutch 02-13-2013 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by asugirl (Post 2116996)

If puddings are too heavy for your hair then this will be as well. I don't know if you've ever used CD hair milk pudding, but it's thicker than that. But by too much, but you can definitely tell there is a consistency difference.