Old 05-30-2012, 04:46 PM   #1

bleuyteuy's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2011
Default Nice & Curly Curl Me Up Curl Pudding

This product is made by Rasta Group, the same people who make the mango and lime products. I love this stuff. Its a curl pudding and its super thick so you don't need much of it. Its in my hair right now and as its drying I can already feel the hold. It smells GREAT. Smell is a big deal as far as products go. I hate product smelling products and this one smells like orange sherbert. Ill come back with more info when my hair is completely dry but I'm really excited about this.

If anyone else has tried this can they tell me if this is CG friendly? I'm thinking about starting the CG method to lessen my frizz. Or if there is anyone who knows all about ingredients let me know and ill type them all out. It'll be appreciated.
bleuyteuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 03:26 PM   #2

bleuyteuy's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2011

Welp I got second day hair which is pretty much unheard of for me.
bleuyteuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:19 PM   #3

abstractcurls's Avatar

Join Date: May 2010

I can't find a list of ingredients anywhere if you post them I could tell you if it's CG.
abstractcurls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:24 AM   #4

Join Date: Jan 2013
Default nice & curly hair products

the pudding is AWESOME!!! the most curl definition i have ever. and it was only $3.99 at my local beauty supply store. best purchase i've made for my hair!!!
kinks93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:46 PM   #5

hutch's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2010

I asked someone in the CG thread on CN site and they said it was CG friendly. I haven't tried it yet, but I can't wait.
Holy Grails:
Cowash: DevaCurl No Poo or As I Am Coconut Wash
Conditioner: Giovanni Tea Tree Tingle
Leave-in: Paul Mitchell the Conditioner
Styling Products: EcoStyler Olive Oil Gel
Oils: Coconut oil. Carol's Daughter Hair Balm.
Deep Conditioner: Shea Moisture African Black Soap Purification Masque (also a great detangler and cleanser)
hutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:27 AM   #6

asugirl's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2008

Does anyone who loves this have fine hair? I haven't seen this on ground yet and wondered how heavy it would be in my hair.
asugirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:51 PM   #7

hutch's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2010

Originally Posted by asugirl View Post
If puddings are too heavy for your hair then this will be as well. I don't know if you've ever used CD hair milk pudding, but it's thicker than that. But by too much, but you can definitely tell there is a consistency difference.
Holy Grails:
Cowash: DevaCurl No Poo or As I Am Coconut Wash
Conditioner: Giovanni Tea Tree Tingle
Leave-in: Paul Mitchell the Conditioner
Styling Products: EcoStyler Olive Oil Gel
Oils: Coconut oil. Carol's Daughter Hair Balm.
hutch is offline   Reply With Quote