Best products for straightening hair

I always see all these products that are suppose to help straighten hair.. Wanted to know if any work? Suggestions?
Originally Posted by fearlesscurls
when I was younger my mom always bought Herbal Essences Seductively Straight products & over time my hair that would curl became wavy. they made my hair so soft & manageable too, it was amazing. I don't even know if they still make it or if these were the kind of products you were talking about, but if you're actually talking about relaxer type products then yes they will, but they damage your hair to an extreme & it will most likely all break off. hope I helped!
currently using:
5,000 MCG Biotin,
VO5 Moisture Milks
Clairol Shimmer Lights Blonde & Silver CO (once every two weeks)
LALSG

fine bleached 2a/3b hair that doesn't actually curl, it's just like an S shape that just gets tighter. sometimes some of it curls underneath though.
You should probably check the subforum for straightening and relaxing.

Straightening/relaxing - CurlTalk
That's me with FSG as my styler!!

RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C