Deva Curl One Condition

• 1 Post By Auntie Bubbs
  • 1 Post By Honeyb0000
  • 1 Post By Devushka
  • 1 Post By Amathias

A lot of people have used this purely as a rinse out and occasionally, as a leave in. But I can co-wash with this, as well as use it as a rinse out conditioner, as well as use it as a leave in, and guess what? It acts as a styler too! I tried it and didn't even use a gel or anything else on top of it... it dried to these beautifully defined, soft, and darn near frizz-fear curls and waves. My hair also has a very pretty shine to it. Ugh it's soooo soft, I love it!

Great conditioner for five different benefits! Co-wash, rinse-out, leave-in, styler, and people even used it as a deep conditioner! I'm going to use it like that tonight along with a shower cap + heat. We'll see how it goes!

Love it! Give it a shot!
bigredapmi likes this.

CG since 3/11/2012

Type 2C (Botticelli according to Curly Girl: The Handbook)
iii Density
Medium-Coarse Texture
Normal Porosity
Normal Elasticity
HATES: Traditional sulfates/cones.
LOVES: Lots of moisture and homemade FSG!
(Many thanks to
http://www.livecurlylivefree.com/ for helping me figure out my texture, porosity, and elasticity properties! Check them out sometime!)
I have heard a lot about this product, I just may give it a try.
whirlyhair likes this.
Loving my coily hair because it grows towards the Sun giving praise to my Lord!
That's weird, my reply disappeared.

I wrote:
Be sure to write a review based on your experience with OneC. Threads come and go, but a review with your opinion will be permanent.

Glad you found a product that works for you!
whirlyhair likes this.
That's me with FSG as my styler!!

RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB

Last edited by Auntie Bubbs; 06-11-2012 at 10:43 PM.
Great news! It works fabulously as a DT too!

CG since 3/11/2012

Type 2C (Botticelli according to Curly Girl: The Handbook)
iii Density
Medium-Coarse Texture
Normal Porosity
Normal Elasticity
HATES: Traditional sulfates/cones.
LOVES: Lots of moisture and homemade FSG!
(Many thanks to
I have been using OneC as my leave in and styler for a while. I hate gel and mousse. The leave in forms a soft crunch that I can get out easily.

Sent from my iPod touch using CurlTalk
Shampoo: Pure Life Lavender
Condish Pure Life Lavender, GFTN
LI: Deva OneC

Sent from my iPod touch using CurlTalk
Originally Posted by Honeyb0000
I've been using DC OC for a almost a year and really like it. I use it as a RO and DC, but never thought of using it as a LI. I'm really picky about LIs and Stylers based on how they make my hair feel. I'll have to give your idea a try. Thanks for posting!
3b / Fine / Low (to Med) Density / Normal Porosity & Elasticity

Currently Using [*Holy Grails*]
Cleansers: DC No-Poo / DC Low-Poo / *BaSo & ACV*
Co-Washes/ROs: CJ Beauticurls Argan & OO / DC OneC / Organicals DC Creme
Additives: *Silk Amino Acids* / Honeyquat / Fragrance Oils
LIs (found some!): KCKT / CJ Beauticurls LI / CJ Curl Assurance Smoothing Daily Condish
DTs: *Coconut Oil* rinses / *Honey*, EVOO, & DC OneC / CJ Curl Rehab
Sealer: *DM Super Buttercreme*

Goal: APL Hair
Some deva curl products are on sale right now on Curlmat.com get it now! That is the only way I'm getting it. That stuff is too expensive for me to buy regular price lol.