Yes To Tomatoes Volumizing Shampoo

Earlier this year during a sale at Walgreens, I bought a large bottle of Yes To Tomatoes Volumzing Shampoo & Conditioner (which is apart of Yes To Carrots/Cucumber) The Shampoo has been working really well!!! My hair feels more voluminous and always gives a non-stripping clean. Right now I rotate between this shampoo and my clarifying African Black Soap Shampoo. Together, my hair has been balanced and my scalp is feeling good!

The conditioner wasn't really impressive at first so I gave it a Castor Oil boost. It got a little better, but I still wasn't feeling it. I ended up giving it to a friend and so far she hasn't expressed any dissatisfaction.

Anybody else loving this collection?

www.belnouvo.com
I use the carrots and cucumber conditioners. Love them. Was thinking about picking up tomatoes next.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
3A 3B mix

DT- CJ curl rehab
LI- As I Am leave in, KCKT

Style- Sauve Everlasting Sunshine
Misc- CJ Smoothing lotion
I haven't seen YTT on the ground anywhere. But when I saw it on their website, I've been wanting to try it.
CG as of Feb. 2012
combination hair.
2c on top - low elasticity
3a&b scattered underneath - normal elasticity.
fine texture. thin density. A lot of it.
porosity: normal to high.
loves protein and moisture.
BSACV as needed.

products may vary. i'm a PJ.
loving Curl Junkie, Curly Kinks, and AS I Am.
I have the YYT conditioner and I like it pretty well, I alternate it with Cure Care. I got the YYT shampoo for my husband, who has fine hair; maybe I will try it.
Yeah, I haven't been impressed with Yes to Carrots condish either. I bought it on sale at Ulta after xmas (and just now finished the bottle) because they were out of the Cucumber. That was my 2nd time using the carrots and I thought I'd like it better, but I just didn't. I like the Cucs alot though.
I haven't seen the Tomatoes on the ground at all and I'd really like to try this. Mryna, have you tried it to compare to the Cucumber? I don't want to order it and then not like it
Since I finally used up all the Carrots, I'm finally able to buy another bottle, so it'll either be Cucumbers or Tomatoes. I have fine thick hair, so if Tomatoes is for fine hair, I'm ok with that. If its for fine, thin hair, not so much.
That's me with FSG as my styler!!

RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C