Best Leave-in or Deep Conditioner recommendations?

Nightblooming's Panacea (sold on etsy, it's kind of a balm and a little goes a LONG way) and CJ Smoothing Lotion!!! (really like the slip and the way the CJSL smells)

Jenn
Proud momma to 8!!!
Hair Type: Used to be 3a/b, now 2b/c Wavy/Whurly
Style: cirly pixie, growing out from a buzzcut. Aiming for at least a jaw length bob
Routine: Figuring that out since my hair has changed... so far:
Wash: CJ Daily Fix
LI: CJ Smoothing Lotion, CJ Curl Fix
Curl Enhancer: SS CEJ
Styler: KCCC, CK Coil Jam, SS FHG
Deep Conditioner: CK Curlycue Renew, CK Curl Fix
Color: I use henna to achieve a rich black cherry/deep burgundy
Dr. Miracle's Deep Conditioning Treatment: I liked using this stuff. It's fairly inexpensive, smells nice, and leaves my hair feeling very soft when I rinse it out. I used it once a week and left it in my hair overnight, then rinsed it out in the morning. The instructions recommended fifteen minutes but I prefer overnight deep conditioning.

Africa's Best Instant Detangling Conditioner: Normally my hair doesn't agree with detangling stuff since detanglers make it knot up even more, but this did exactly what it was supposed to do. I haven't used it in awhile but when I did I used it with their Stimulating Therapy Shampoo. At first it didn't feel like the conditioner was working, but it didn't take long to kick in. I just had to run my fingers through my hair about two or three times and it worked like a charm. The price for their products is a little steep--rounding up, the shampoo and the conditioner were about seven bucks each. However, Africa's Best makes a good product so it's worth the price. I also use their Super Gro hair balm.

Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Conditioner: I just got this stuff last week after seeing the commercials for it. Normally I'm not that kind of person but I'm glad I caved! I shed a lot in the shower when washing my hair, or when I'm finger-combing it but there's been considerably less shedding with this product. What I've started doing is mixing some of this with my rinse-out conditioner (VO5 Moisture Milks) and my leave-in (Garnier Fructise Sleek n Shine). Before that I would use Honey I'm Strong as a rinse-out, and my VO5 as a rinse-out only when I shampoo-washed my hair so we'll see how this goes.
Curl Junkie Argan and Olive Oil conditioner and Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture condition both work VERY well for me as a leave in.

For DC, I can either add a blend of oils to the Giovanni SMS DM or use Curl Junkie Curl Rehab.
My hair: thick, medium/coarse, high porosity in the crown naturally, normal porosity everywhere else.

Currently using...
Poo: Any sulfate free or low sulfate poo
Rinse out: Tresemme Naturals
Leave-in: Camille Rose Moisture Milk
DC: Eden Bodyworks Coconut Shea DC
Stylers: Xtreme Wetline gel
Oils: EVCO
Moisturizer: Oyin Hair Dew/watered down CR Moisture Milk
Sealant: Oyin pomades or JC Nourish and Shine
I love Giovanni Direct Leave-In. It IS light, but it does the trick for my thick 3C hair. Also I use Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque. I use it on dry hair before I wash. It makes my hair feel really soft. The latter is all natural.
Check out my blog: kinkycurlypixie.blogspot.com
or search me on youtube: blugtar87

Phone cord curls (dont know what type). Looser in the front and on top (maybe from heat damage?)

Happy to say that I am CG!

Teressentials Mud Wash. (As my cleanser and conditioner)
Giovanni's Direct Leave-In.
Castor oil
Ecco styler gel
any and all of the curl junkie conditioners/deep treatments.

you can use the deep treatments as leave ins, also (except for the protein treatment, repair me, that has to be rinsed out!, but that is protein, not a conditioner treatment, altho it is very moisturizing.)
Originally Posted by rbb
why should 'curl junkie, repair me!' rinsed out? I used is as a leave-in too and I liked that. Is it bad to not rinse out prote´n? There also excist gel with prote´n in it? (ecostyler for example)
highlighted 3a hair. Fine strands, medium to high density. Probably high porosity. Growing uit bad layering and aiming for waist lenght!

Pre-poo: coconut oil
wash: CJ Daily fix or SheaMoisture Coconut&Hibiscus
RO + LI: different every time
Styler: CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB

dislikes: glycerin in low dews, scissor happy stylists, magnesium sulfate

(modified) CG since june 25, 2012
Hiarfinity + extra MSM since March 5., 2014

SL - APL - BSBL- BSL - MBL - WL (stretched)