Totally IN LOVE: AFRICAN PRIDE SHEA BUTTER MIRACLE

So recently I've been using this product faithfully. Im soo in love with APSBM leave in! It has been working wonders on my hair. It leave my hair very soft and manageable. It great as a moisturizer and a styler . Recently I've been using it for twist and Im quite surprised that it holds my hair. Its very light and smells very pleasant. If you are in need of a product full of versatility, then this is the product you should use. I will definitely continue to use this product because it works sooo well! i hopebyou ladies give it a try and love it as much as i love it!
Sent from my SCH-I510 using CurlTalk App

Still loving my curls and kinks!
Products I love:
Ion Dandruff/Seborrheic Dermatitis Tar Shampoo
Suave Shea Butter Conditioner
Biolage Scalp Therapy Shampoo
Biolage Fortify Therapy Shampoo
Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner
Beautiful Textures Rapid Repair Deep Conditioner
Shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, apricot oil, peppermint oil, tea tree oil, and eucalyptus oil
I use the Buttery Creme and it is a good moisturizer. I like it. I won it in a contest.
Sent from my HTC PH39100 using CurlTalk App
Sent from my SCH-I510 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by Amazinnatural
Where did you buy it? Ingredients look nice. Oops, on second look, I do see some cones. Still could be interesting.

Last edited by asugirl; 06-20-2012 at 06:15 PM.