Has anyone heard anything about MOP C-Curl Defining Cream?

This went out of stock back in March/April, and hasn't been available in over 3 months (at least). Does anyone know anything about when it's coming available again, or has anyone seen it back in their stores, or online anywhere?
I never bought it online; my local supply store stocked it (my local guy stocked alot of brands, some of them small and/or obscure, that you wouldn't normally find on the ground). I asked him and the only thing he can tell me is that he'll let me know when he gets it back in stock. Either MOP isn't telling him dates of availability, or he isn't asking the right questions - not that I'd tell him that.

I've tried to contact MOP via their website, but the format to send an email hasn't been working the times I've tried to click through to contact them. I'm hoping someone else has had better luck. The last information we heard was back in April; someone at MOP told a member here (via email) that the curl cream would be available again in June (some ingredients were supposedly on back order, which put the cream on back order). The product is still featured on their website, and is described as their second-best selling product, so I'm hopeful it isn't discontinued. This cream is the only cream my hair responds to besides my own FSG, and it's the only thing I can reliably get not just 2nd day, but 3rd day, hair from.

I appreciate any information anyone has! Thanks

Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB
i have no idea about mop c, but as far as contacting them try cutting the email address from their email format, then sending it from your own email address, just pasting in their address.
it's so frustrating when they do things like that without any kind of explanation -- like, this is being discontinued, or this will be back but unsure of date, etc.......
for me, i'd plan on it being discontinued and look around for substitutes. when i've done that, more often than not i find something i like better.
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity
washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
leave in:cj conditioners and treatments as leave in
styling: cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab, lalsg. cj aloe fix gel is my high dews/summer HG!!
sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine
Thanks, RBB. This situation is so annoying! I hate when a company is so difficult to get information from.
Unfortunately, their email doesn't show on their webpage. You have to click on "contact us" to get to the page that would show the email and other contact information, and the function for clicking on "contact us" doesn't work - at least, not for me. That's what I was referring to in my initial post when I said clicking through doesn't work for me; I just didn't know how else to explain it. I think it probably used to work, because I know someone back in April was able to contact them and got a response, but I can't get the "contact us" page to even load now. Kind of fishy!

I have actually tried alot of other things, and right now FSG works fine for me, but I really like the MOP cream and want to keep it in my rotation. It's always good to have more than one failsafe "HG" product that always works if possible Right now only FSG works for me 100% of the time when I can't get ahold of MOP. So if MOP isn't available, that means only FSG, and I'd feel better if I had both my HG products, because we all know how it is when one HG product stops working!
Re:Coil used to be a HG product for me, then it just stopped working It's way too expensive to keep experimenting with and trying to make work.

I guess for now I'll stick with FSG, but I'd love it if anyone knows anything about the MOP curl defining cream!!

Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB
I have it and I like it a lot also. I haven't used it recently though - been trying other stuff, but I remember that it worked well in the past. I hope they continue to have it available.
2/c and some 3A.
Protein sensitive but can use occasionally
Highly porous. Color over grey.
Best 1st day method: Super Soaker
Stylers: Mix Curls in a Bottle into everything for shine. Terrible pj
Sometimes try roller sets - classic glamor but I prefer my curls.
Every day is a gift
the SA at local beauty supply told me they are reformulating it

I appreciate any information anyone has! Thanks
Originally Posted by Auntie Bubbs
It was supposed to be back in stock in early July. What I'm wondering is if anyone has heard any "back in stores/stock" information, because it hasn't made a reappearance yet.
Though a "reformulation" doesn't sound promising. Guess it may be time to move on

Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB
I'm wondering if anyone has seen MOP C-Curl Defining Cream in stock anywhere yet? it was supposed to be back on the shelves months ago, and I haven't seen it yet. It's still listed as a product on MOP's website, so I don't think they've discontinued it, but MOP doesn't keep their website up-to-date - the "contact us" function hasn't worked for ages.

Thanks!