CO Washing: Aveda Rosemary Mint Conditioner

Sometimes it feels like I'm the only who's tried and liked this conditioner for CO washing. I've tried looking up ANYTHING other than information I could find on the bottle, but came up zilch, zero, nothing. So, if you've tried this conditioner, please share your experience, good or bad. I'm feeling lonely.

Anyways, here's my experience..
Aveda Rosemary Mint Conditioner was my first CO wash conditioner and still my favorite. It left my hair light, soft, full, with a stronger curl pattern and gave my scalp a cool tingle, unlike other conditioners I tried, including VO5, sadly.

I have straightish hair with a slight wave which became stronger with this conditioner to 2a/b-ish and even curls once, which is a big deal for me. I know my hair is curly, but I was taught to shampoo and repeat and hated conditioner because it left my hair flat, limp, and greasy, making my hair hang straight, unlike this conditioner, Aveda RM.
Anyways, I hope it works for you too, whoever tries it and tell me all about it. Lonely.
Am I the only one who uses this conditioner for CO?
I am actually looking into buying it! I looked at the ingredients and it seems to be curly girl approved and I LOVE the smell. It's silicone free, right?
I like this conditioner, because I LOVE the smell of mint! I imagine it would be like Trader Joe's TTT conditioner, which I have gotten decent co-washes with. I can't recall if it has silicones or not.