Trader Joes Tea tree and peppermint conditioner.

IS AMAZING.
It has an incredible amount of slip, makes my hair smell like peppermint and eucalyptus and conditions my hair an INCREDIBLE amount.
the best part, its cone free and its about $4 for 16oz.
GAHILOVEITSOMUCH.

just sayn, you should try it.
my hair loves:
KCKT
CURLS goddess curls[/COLOR]
Trader Joe's Tea tree conditioner

I'm on my way to growing out my hair to BSL and possibly longer- to also grow out a horrible uneven cut!

before:
I bought some today, just based on your rave recommendation here
I already use and love their Refresh shampoo, so I'm hoping their Tea Tree Tingle conditioner will be a winner for me. I tried thier spa condish a long time ago and didn't love it. I didn't hate it, but it was just "meh" for me. I gave it to my sister and she loves it though. We don't have the same hair - she's a 2a with some 3b, not as dry as I am, and definitely not as coarse, and she doesn't have as much volume or texture as I do.

I've been wanting a tea tree and peppermint poo or condish though, for my scalp, so I hope this will be it. I have been tempted to try the shampoo in this line too, but I like the Refresh alot, and since I only use it once a week to clarify, the bottle lasts forever.

I'll have to post how I like the Tingle!! Thanks for the 411

Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB
Its one of my faves too! LOVE it for a CO wash if my scalp is itchy!

Cosmetology Educator with sensitivities, eczema and Seborrheic Dermatitis.
Ingredients Maven
Products: Free and Clear sulfate free poo and condish, Theraneem Sulfate Free Shampoo/Condish, Unscented SSCEJ, Coconut oil, Camellia oil, Argan oil
Lady Karaan, High Priestess of Hayr Tretements in the Order of Curly Crusaders
Fotki updated 10/12/10 Password: wavy
Ahhh i just bought this too and it's so amazing!!!
This is just ok for me. I've been using it for about 2 weeks. It's more of a cowash condish for me than an acutal moisturizing RO. It just doesn't have enough moisturizing properties to use as an everyday RO, and it doesn't promote clumping at all. Glad I didn't spend alot of money on it.
I don't hate it, but I won't be repurchasing. I guess my hair needs a richer condish than this one. Oh well!

Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB
I love love love this conditioner!!!! Its really moisturizing and I'm able to detangle easily. I use it to style my hair instead of ro and it works wonders for my hair
I really like it too. I'm on my 3rd bottle

The Yes to Carrots Pampering conditioner is pretty awesome too, but I heard they changed the ingredients. I'd have to take another look to make sure it is cone free.

Otherwise, I swear by mostly DEVA stuff. I always try the cheaper stuff and always come back to DEVA + my TJ TT. I just wish the TJ's shampoo was sulfate free...it still has a small amount, per the ingredients.
Current routine:
DEVA No Poo, as a shampoo and conditioner in one (can be used on dry hair to remove build up, then wet hair and complete washing process).

DEVA One Conditioner or TJ Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner as a co-wash (1 - 2X a week)

DEVA light gel & volumizing mousse on very wet hair, scrunch with a microfiber towel

Diffuse with duck clips

HAIR STATS

*3a

*Low porosity
*Low hair density
*Fine hair, but lots of it
We are FINALLY getting a TJ's in Dallas, so I will be able to try this in a couple months!
Modified CG: 8.1.12
Hair: 2B/2C, Med Density, Coarse, Short
Products: L'Oreal EverSleek Conditioner, 365 Herbal Mint shampoo once a week and conditioner 2-3 times a week, Goddess curls gel, LA Looks Curl gel, satin pillowcase, microfiber towel
You should try the Yes to CUCUMBERS. It's 10x better than the Yes to Carrots or any of the Trader Joe's condishs IMO. I get wonderful slip from the Yes to Cucumbers, and great clumps.
I switched off the Yes to Cucumbers and was using Carrots instead because Carrots was on sale, and when I ran out, that's when I tried the Tea Tree Tingle. I just switched back to Cucumbers and my hair is so much happier. The first day I used the Cucumbers, it looked completely different: shiny, soft, frizzy free clumps again. I hadn't realized what a difference my conditioner was making in how my hair styles until then.

Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB
Are you guys using this as a leave-in conditioner or just for co-washing?
Modified CG: 8.1.12
Hair: 2B/2C, Med Density, Coarse, Short
Because the Tea Tree Tingle didn't work out for me as a regular RO, I'm going to use it as a cowash. I used it once already, but I haven't used it enough to evaluate it as a cowash yet. I'll have to give it a few more uses as a cowash and let you know

I wouldn't use it as a LI. In general, if I don't like something as a RO, I won't use it as a LI.

Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB
Ahhh i just bought this too and it's so amazing!!!
Originally Posted by mollyj
I did too and The best part is that a Trader Joes is less then three blocks from my house
"Life is too short to keep your hair short"

Click here to visit - GRO YO FRO!