New HE condish: Honey I'm Strong

Found what may become a new drugstore fave for me, Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong. Not cg, contains bisaminopropyl dimethicone, but not really a big deal for me personally because I am a daily low-pooer.

It smells awesome and has fantastic slip, and the moisturizing properties are pretty impressive, better to me than HEHH. It's marketed as a strengthening/repairing condish, focus on the healing nature of honey. Honey is not one of the first few ingredients, but not the last either, it is right in the middle along w/ apricot extracts.

Haven't seen this anywhere so far but Walgreens, and even there it was on a special end cap display and not on the shelf yet.

I am pretty excited to have found this to work into a rotation with my other drugstore loves. My new plan of attack for my hair lately has been to use decent drugstore/Sally's conditioners as my rinse out, since I use huge amounts, and then invest in better leave-ins. My hair has been loving this, and so does my wallet, but that could actually be a thread topic of it's own!
<3 HE conditioners. My faves are LongTerm Relationship, Hello Hydration and None of your Frizzness. The slip is amazing. Gotta try this new Honey one...and soon! Lol thanx.
*Cleanse: BoBeam
*Rinse Cond: Herbal Essence HH & Honey I'm Strong
*Deep Cond: Deity America (green tub)/ORS Hair Mayo, CRN Algae Hair Mask
*Leave-in's: Soultanicals, Pura Body Naturals, Alikay Naturals Lemon-grass spritz
*Twisting: Obia Naturals TWB, PBN Cupuacu Butter
*Treatment: Henna/Amla/Cassia/Brahmi
* LCSO Method
I'm gonna go look for this tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
________________________

Back on Cones,so now my routine is,wash with Deva No-Poo every other day or so. Occasionally use 365 sulfate free,maybe use low sulfate shampoo mixed with conditioner once every two weeks are longer. I condition with Aussie Moist or HEHH. I style with a little GF TN,and finish up with tons of GN Pure Clean Smoothing Cream. No frizz...slippy, happy hair.
I loved this condish. The Wal-Mart by where I used to work carries it. Before I used it I would shed a lot so I was excited to see that I now don't shed as much. Normally I use it as a rinse out cuz of the cones but since I ran out of my usual leave in I've used it as a leave in a couple times. I haven't used the shampoo.

From time to time I mix it with my usual rinse out (VO 5 Moisture Milks Passion Fruit Smoothie) and it seems to work fine. I love how soft it makes my hair!
So what did u think of it as a leave in? What do u think of any coney conditioner as a leave in?
________________________

I use HIS as a leave in. When I condish, I just finger comb a small amount (nickel to quarter sized, depending) in upside-down and leave it all in. Same thing when I poo. I just leave all the conditioner in. It works great! Love the smell too. Moisturizes, but doesn't weigh down my medium-fine wurls.
I'm a Curly Violinist living in the Frozen Tundra.
Hair Growth Goals:
SL:
APL:
BSL:
WL:
Hmmm...I may have to try that
________________________

Ok...so I left a bit in today...no place to go. Then did my normal routine. Well...I didnt leave it in...I put some in whole my hair was soaking wet when I go out of the shower. Then I combed it, put in some SheaMoisture smoothie, combed, then some soufflé and combed. Put a little more water in and more soufflé, no combing this time. It looks pretty good.
________________________

I love this conditioner as a LI, and it smells great, too. Thanks to EmpressRi for hooking me on to it because she posted that darn video way back when and I went, "Welp, time to go to the store..." LOL!