Pantene curly hair series mousse

I've been using it for the past 2 days and it really does what it said it will do BUT the next day my hair is drier than usual. Today my hair felt a bit coated and different after a wash and when I detangled I heard this sound of my strands going against the comb. It was dried out and I'm blaming the mousse. Has anybody used this and felt they needed a lowpoo? Its supposed to be Cg.

Sent from my Droid using CurlTalk App
Are you sure it doesn't have cones? If so, it could be the polyquats. I haven't seen a mousse yet that didn't have polyquats.
That's me with FSG as my styler!!

RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB
It doesn't have any cones just the polyquats. I like the mousse for styling but it does build up fast

Sent from my Droid using CurlTalk App
I'd bet the buildup and the dryness is from the polyquats. Some people are more sensitive to those.
That's me with FSG as my styler!!

RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C