Looking for a organic super moisturizing leave-in

• 1 Post By Beebop

Hey guys! So I've been revamping my regimen because I have found that my hair needs for moisture! I love KBB sweet ambrosia for my 4a hair but I'm looking for something with a little more moisture, that makes my hair supple, soft & that set angles! I've tried KC knot today & my hair doesn't like it! Any suggestions?!
Koils by Nature Shealoe Moisturizing Leave-in is probably the most moisturizing I have ever used, and you really don't need a lot (: It's very expensive, though, at $22 for 12oz.

My favorite, though, is the Beautiful Curls Leave-in. It's light, so you can use a lot without making your hair weighed down and greasy, but it makes the hair so soft and really defined. I could use it to style if I needed to. I use the wavy-curly version, but the curly-kinky one would probably be more moisturizing for thicker, coarser, curlier hair. I use a lot to rinse out right after shampooing, then I blot my hair with a towel and scrunch in about a quarter-sized dollop more of it. Just repurchased today! It was only $12 for 12oz.

HTH!
2c/2b with some 2a, coarse, dense, thick, low porosity
Growing out a CL bob. Currently at APL.
CG again as of 7/20/12

Cleanser: BRÖÖ Smoothing I.P.A. Shampoo
RO: Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Conditioner
LI: Kinky-Curly Knot Today
Styler: Beautiful Curls Gel for Wavy to Curly Hair

all-natural products, light moisture, humectants, argan oil
silk protein, synthetic ingredients, heavy oils/products, cowashing
Giovanni Direct Leave-In
*can be found at Target
Yes to Carrots/Cucumbers
*regular organic rinse out conditioners that can be used as leave ins..also found at Target, Walgreens, and CVS
Shea Moisture Curl and Style Milk
*MY staple leave-in and moisturizer..found at Target and Walgreens
Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner
*wondrous leave-in AND rinse out!! Also at Target
..I Looove Target

You can also shop CurlMart.com!!

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
BIG CHOP: 8/4/2010
COwash, R/O and LIs: Tresemme Naturals, GF Pure Clean, or Sleek n Shine
Stylers: Afroveda's Totally Twisted Ginger Almond Butter and PUR Whipped Gelly
No Poo: L'oreal Evercreme cleansing conditioner, Deva Curl No Poo`
...giving CG a try
Originally Posted by Naturally_Me
Marie Dean products are really rich and moisturizing (there are a ton of products that you could use as a li), as are Komaza. Other lines have some really nice DTs that you could use as a li--CJ, SS, CK, to name a few. KCKT is a detangler, not really very moisturizing.

I love Aubrey Organic Mandarin Magic moisturizing jelly ( AOMM) Keeps my frizz down and boosts my curl as well.
LouisMalle likes this.
Curly in AZ-2c-3a/Cherub/fine-med. texture/high porosity/normal elasticity/highlighted
Wash-Giovanni 3-in1 tropical, Everyday shea vanilla mint, Desert essence italian red grape & coconut
Cond.- Yes to Carrots, Tresemme Nat., Desert essence italian red grape
Leave In- Conditioner pea size
Stylers-Bioterra gel, condition 3-in-1 mousse, AOMM with Shaper hairspray for extra hold.
I second the suggestion for beautiful curls leave in! I just bought the one from the babies and up line and the smell is amazing! much better than their wavy to curly, and i haven't smelled the curly to kinky. It's very moisturizing and trluly non toxic. Some products claim to be organic and green, but have synthetic chemicals in them!
Curly Kinks Satin Roots LI is very nice and I love the Twist Whip too!

Originally Posted by Naturally_Me
CG off and on since 2010-Determined to stick with it 2013
3C (I think) - Thick, fine, extremely porous
Cleanse L'Oreal EverCreme
CO-(Daily)YTC, Suave tea therapy, TN
RO- Yes to cucumbers color care, L'Oreal reparative or intense smoothing, Tresseme Naturals
LI- Grapeseed oil
Stylers- SMCES, KCCC
Gel- AIA smoothing...still looking

Hair loves protein

I finally realized, its all about "Clumping!
Giovanni Direct Leave-In
*can be found at Target
Yes to Carrots/Cucumbers
Shea Moisture Curl and Style Milk
*MY staple leave-in and moisturizer..found at Target and Walgreens
Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner
*wondrous leave-in AND rinse out!! Also at Target
..I Looove Target

You can also shop CurlMart.com!!

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
Originally Posted by mocha_mom

Thank you for posting where you bought all these! Half the battle, for me, is finding these things. Running around to a million different stores can be exhausting and frustrating!
Modified CG: 8.1.12
Hair: 2B/2C, Med Density, Coarse, Short
Products: L'Oreal EverSleek Conditioner, 365 Herbal Mint shampoo once a week and conditioner 2-3 times a week, Goddess curls gel, LA Looks Curl gel, satin pillowcase, microfiber towel