Ouidad Climate Control

Found a sample of this and used it - loving it. What do others think? It has cones though, right? I love that shine I get and the way it weighs my hair down but is really soft - not crunchy. I'm used to using BRHG over CJ smoothing lotion, but this is really a nice soft look for me...

Anyone? Combos? Opinions?

And simply want to figure out this hair of mine!
I haven't used this gel in a couple years since I went CG, but I believe it has cones.

At the time, it didn't have enough hold for me. Now, it would be awesome if it were cone free. My hair doesn't need a ton of product or anything heavy since going CG.

I say, if you like it & it works for you, use it. Not all rules are meant to be 100% followed.
Current routine:
DEVA No Poo, as a shampoo and conditioner in one (can be used on dry hair to remove build up, then wet hair and complete washing process).

DEVA One Conditioner or TJ Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner as a co-wash (1 - 2X a week)

DEVA light gel & volumizing mousse on very wet hair, scrunch with a microfiber towel

Diffuse with duck clips

HAIR STATS

*3a

*Low porosity
*Low hair density
*Fine hair, but lots of it
I remember complimenting a friend's curls once, and she told me that's what she was using. I was jealous b/c I was CG (I still am). I haven't used cones in years now and I really don't want to but it's SO NICE to feel really good about my hair. And I love the look. I think I'll use this and so now what do I need to do to wash it out? I can sometimes use poo- I use Botticelli Botanicals skinny suds and also castille soap on my hair. But what gets the cones out?

Anyone else use this and have a good combo or poo to get it out?

And simply want to figure out this hair of mine!
Any cleasnser with coco betaine will remove cones. I keep DevaCare No-Poo, CJ Daily Fix and AG Curl Activating Shampoo in my arsenal for non-sulfate options to deal with cone use. (I also keep a gentle sulfate on hand but that's because I find it more gentle than most of the sulfate-free shampoos I've tried).

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

3a/f/iii
Modified CG since 11/5/11
CLEANSE: VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea Clarifying, DevaCare No-Poo, CHS Treatment Shampoo
RO: DevaCare One Condition, SS Caitlin's Conditioner, Mop Top Daily Conditioner
LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
STYLE: Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, Deva Ultra Defining Gel, Curls Rock Amplifier and Strong Hold Mousse, Sweet Curls Elixirs Okra Gel and Hard Hold Gel, SS Curl Enhancing Jelly and Firm Hold Gel
Thanks, I use daily fix so I guess I will be good!

And simply want to figure out this hair of mine!
I always receive one of two compliments: the shine or the definition. The trick for me is not to be heavy handed with it because a little bit goes a long way.
Mod CG-Naturally Highly Porous and Dry
SUMMER REGIMEN-This list is not exhaustive...
Pre-treat:Shima oil
Shampoo:
Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Ultimate Oil Elixir
Cowash:HE The Sleeker The Butter
PT: Gold Medal's Herbal Tame
DT/LI/Detangler/
: various
Stylers: Lush Zeste Hair Gel

*experimenting and loving it!

Originally Posted by Greatcurls
Same here, especially when my hair is wet then I don't have to use much at all...
"Life is too short to keep your hair short"

Click here to visit - GRO YO FRO!