As I am Hair Products- LOVE THEM!!!!

i have 3c type curls and i started using as i am and its awesome stuff!!!!

AS I AM Cleansing Pudding- I love this it smells heavenly and not too strong it looks like a cream but its a sulfate free shampoo. It glazes very nicely over your hair, easy to distribute so a little goes a long way. Very light lather. The only negative thing I could say is that in the directions it says that you can detangle your hair after leaving the lather in a couple minutes....uhhhhh not so much for me anyways. I couldn't possibly get a comb through my hair but it does cleanse very gently and hair doesn't feel rough afterwards.

AS I AM Coconut Co-wash- I like this actually better than the cleansing pudding just because its a quicker fix. I can detangle my hair super easy with it and I love the smell, leaves my hair super soft.

AS I AM Hydration Elation- I can say I was a bit dissapointed with this product, I thought it would work better with my hair, it comes in a smaller tub and is very thick which I assumed it meant that it was concentrated. The first time I used it I didn't see any difference in my hair , but then I thought maybe I didn't put enough or didn't leave it in long enough. next time i did like i usually deep condition sectioning my hair saturating it in conditioner and combing it out, i put a plastic cap on and spent he whole day with it and washed it out at night..it felt more hydrated but not a humongous difference

AS I AM Leave-in Conditioner- loved it, great for detangling!

As I AM Twist Defining cream- i used it on my braid outs and twist outs work on wet or dry hair and dryed soft not oily and with great soft hold
I am 2c/3a and I am totally loving the Coconut Cowash. I'm normally not into co-washing or conditioning cleansers, but I think this stuff is fantastic.

Totally dying to try the As I Am Curling Jelly, but $20 seems so steep for a Sally's product. I may cave and just go for it, it's the only product I am really lemming right now.
I am 2b fine/normal/normal and I absolutely LOVE the Curling Jelly. It's giving great results to a lot of other wavies I know.
2b, fine texture, normal porosity & elasticity (CG as of 12/2011)

Low-poo: UFD Rich & Funky
Cowash: VO5 Kiwi Lime
RO: Tresemme Naturals, Aubrey Organics GPB, Ion Effective Care, MillCreek Keratin
PT/DT: IAgirl's PT, GVP CB
LI: KCKT, Cure Care, CJ CCCC Lite
Styling: Curl Keeper, As I Am Jelly, UFD Curly Magic, CJ Curl Queen, TIGI Strong Hold Mousse

^^ day 1 of going CG; avatar = 6 months later
I'm a huge fan of the curling jelly and the LI. I also really like the cowash. I haven't tried the others yet except for the hydration elation. It was way too heavy for my hair (or i used too much). it did not have any slip and left my hair feeling gross. I used most of my sample pack of it, so there's none left to experiment with. Also, I found the shampoo to be very stripping for me.
CG as of Feb. 2012
combination hair.
2c on top - low elasticity
3a&b scattered underneath - normal elasticity.
fine texture. thin density. A lot of it.
porosity: normal to high.
loves protein and moisture.
BSACV as needed.

products may vary. i'm a PJ.
loving Curl Junkie, Curly Kinks, and AS I Am.
Picked up the curling jelly last night, used this morning.

OH.MY.GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miracle product. Can't stop looking at and touching my hair all day. Got hair compliments at work from colleagues. A client I haven't seen in a month even commented.

If anyone else is on the fence about this like I was, just go for it! Kicking myself for waiting so long!!!
I like the cowash leave in and hydration elation. Haven't tried the rest of the line. But it is hard to find a line that has more than 1 product that I like!!