Best leave ins and gels?

I was wondering what some of the best leave in conditioners and gels are? Also if they could be on the semi cheap side and be easily available that would be great. I have type 2 a/b hair and I'm doing the curly girl method.
everyone's hair is different, so we could all give you our idea of the best. a good way to go about this is to find people who have the same hair properties as you, look at their signature and see what products they are using.
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity
washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
leave in:cj conditioners and treatments as leave in
styling: cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab, lalsg. cj aloe fix gel is my high dews/summer HG!!
sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine
Ewwwwwww dont use gels! Lol. Theres many other solutions!
"Life is too short to keep your hair short"

Click here to visit - GRO YO FRO!
Originally Posted by rbb
I am brand new to the site and the method (I'm hoping to go to the store tonight to buy some supplies!) but I think the problem is that it's hard to know where to START (if I have 2b/c hair, how do I find pictures of other people with the same type? Just start in a random thread and follow it until I randomly stumble upon someone who has my hair type, a picture, and lists their products?) Is there a better place to start looking?
Originally Posted by Kenner82
Here's a good place to start:
Share your Hair Biography