Questions about Botticelli Babe's FSG

I would like to try this because I have been reading that it gives good 2nd day hair, which is my goal now.

Could curlies who use it let me know how to order it and whether they find it really good for 2nd day hair? What else should I know about it?

Thanks very much for responses!
2/c and some 3A. Modified CG.
Protein sensitive
Highly porous. Color over grey.
Best 1st day method: Super Soaker
Conditioners: Curl Junkie Beauticurls Strengthening Conditioner,
Deep condish: Curl Junkie Curl Rehab
Stylers: Experimenting with cones & sulfates while the dews are high.
Sometimes try roller sets - classic glamor but I prefer my curls.
Every day is a gift
You can make it yourself. There's a thread in this "general" forum (check further down on this page), started by BB herself, I believe, that gives the recipe, directions, and has a long discussion about making it.

It's not hard at all. I've been making it, solely having taught myself from BB's thread, since October of last year and I love it. I buy my own additives, and I think my FSG is comparable to BB's. It is her recipe, after all. I've tried hers, so I know what hers is like, and I think mine comes out quite similar. I think almost anyone's could.

Not trying to take business from BB, of course, because she is great at what she does. Just putting out the option for people who think it might be too hard. It's not that hard, if you want to take the time.
That's me with FSG as my styler!!

RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB

Last edited by Auntie Bubbs; 08-15-2012 at 10:46 PM.
She has this 8 oz Foolproof formula Gelee Great for by BotticelliBotanicals. Not sure if your hair likes/dislikes certain ingredients, but that might be a good place for you to start. I love FSG to freshen up second day hair. I've tried sprays and other products but FSG or her Mudd are the only things I can use this way if I need a little help. You could always message Erin and tell her about your hair and ask her opinion, she was right on for my hair.

ETA: You cannot overdue it with either the FSG or Mudd. I slather it on my hair until it feels squishy (like seaweed).

As Auntie Bubbs mentioned, you could try making it as well. I've made FSG but never had results like with BB's. Maybe I needed to play around with it some more but don't want to fool with it right now. The link I shared will take you to her etsy shop. Let us know How it goes.
3a (normal-porosity/elasticity/density)
Cleanse: CHS TS+oil, poo bars, Sevi pumpkin poo, Co-wash
LI/RO:MD RCLI, GDLI-GVPCB, DB pumpkin, Tresemmé Naturals
Stylers: LALSG, Volumax styling, CHS CK, BRHG, KCCC, Gel-les'C, JC Spiralicious, AOMM, FSG, SSCEJ

$5 off 1st order under $40, $10 off over $40...at iherb use code KEY066

Last edited by Curlsnswirls; 08-15-2012 at 11:05 PM.
Auntie Bubbs, I'm generally not lazy but one thing I hate to do is cook - anything! I appreciate the suggestion though.

Curlsnswirls, thanks so much for the link! I'm going to try it. In these high dew days I have fantasies of shaving my head!
2/c and some 3A. Modified CG.
Protein sensitive
Highly porous. Color over grey.
Best 1st day method: Super Soaker
Conditioners: Curl Junkie Beauticurls Strengthening Conditioner,
Deep condish: Curl Junkie Curl Rehab
Stylers: Experimenting with cones & sulfates while the dews are high.
Sometimes try roller sets - classic glamor but I prefer my curls.
Every day is a gift