hair clip ?

The attractive & flexible hair barrette, Flexi8 - hundreds of beautiful hair clip styles

I just found this link. My hair is between my shoulders and my elbow. Can anyone help me determine which size I will need for my hair length ? also I like to wear my hair half up and half down occastionally ? Judging by my ravatar picture could someone help me choose which size would be best for me ? I do have thick hair.
I love my flexi-8's! I think I have eight of them (mostly mediums). Did you see the sizing chart and the sizing video on the flexi-8 website? The size will depend on what style you plan on using them for. I think most people tend to get them too large. In fact, the website says "Try not to over estimate the amount of hair being cliped." By looking at my avatar, you would think I'd need a large or x-large, but actually the medium seems a little bit too large sometimes. They're always adding new designs and their customer service is excellent!
3a (protein sensitive)
Fine, normal porosity, normal elasticity

Cleansers: Mop-C Hydrating Shampoo, JCGLS
Conditioners: CJCR, CK Renew
Leave-in: CJCR, CK Satin Roots
Stylers: HEBE, UFDCM
Deep Conditioner: CJCR
Standby items:GVP K-Pak
I had such a hard time picking a size too! My hair is medium texture, and medium/thick density, 3b. I use a small for half ups and it's perfect. I also have a medium which is good for ponytails or tails up, but not big enough for updos.
My hair: 3b, corkicelli, medium porosity, medium texture, medium/thick density

Co-wash: DevaCurl NoPoo
Rinse-out: GVP Conditioning Balm
Leave-in: KCKT, Suave Naturals Coconut, or my rinse-out!
Gel: SS FHG (my new HG!!)... I also like HESMU, AIF, CJ CQ, BRHG, CJ PP and the occasional LALSG

Likes: Plopping!
Dislikes: Glycerin

CG and loving it!