-   -   Suave Everlasting Sunshine (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/readers-product-reviews/149287-suave-everlasting-sunshine.html)

capellifelici 09-02-2012 08:16 PM

Suave Everlasting Sunshine

Smells so good!!! I was looking for a slightly thicker, less runny, better smelling alternative to VO5, and I found it! And I think my hair likes it even better because no proteins :-) It plays nice with KCKT, which I've been using as a leave-in, then blasting cold water over it. I used to think my hair was too fine for leave-ins and that it would make it too producty, but it just sucks it up, maybe it was thirsty and I never realized it ;-) Happy happy! Highly reccommend both of these products: Everlasting Sunshine and Kinky Curly Knot Today :-) Also, the smell of Everlasting Sunshine LASTS. It still smells beautiful on day 2 hair :-))

jeepcurlygurl 09-03-2012 08:30 PM

Love this conditioner. I always keep 3 or 4 bottles of this and Coconut in the cupboard. Great stuff and smells fab.

jlpmom23 09-04-2012 05:57 PM

I totally agree, I absolutely adore Everlasting Sunshine! It's so fantastic!!!! I was running VERY low on time this morning, so in the shower I recalled your thread and just co-washed w/ Suave ES and then used some KCKT as my leave in. Wow, wow, wow, you are right, they play beautifully together!!

Msbeautyboutin 09-24-2012 02:13 PM

I'm addicted to that stuff. I have five bottles stashed away. My hair smells, looks, and feels beautiful.

STAPLE product over here.

capellifelici 09-28-2012 08:09 AM

Yay I'm so glad!!! I tried Deva No-Poo as the suggestion of my hair stylist, and I actually love it. Always thought it would be too thick, and the lack of lather scared me haha. But I must say it's the only thing that's ever given me 3 day hair, much less 2 day hair! Wooo! After that I thought I should try One Condition as well, and I love that too. I still have the ES, of course, and I use that to mix things up, especially when I start to miss the fragrance :-)) The thing about ES is I feel like my hair looks better day one, but I tried using it with the No Poo to see if I could get multiple days w/o washing instead of the One Condition, but I don't feel like it plays as well with the No Poo :-( Boo. I use it with the Low-Poo about 1x/wk to clarify/detox (I start to miss the lather of the Low-Poo and the smell of the ES lol).

kurlygurly 09-29-2012 03:02 AM

I'm curious to know if it's similar to Suave naturals refreshing waterfall mist conditioner. I just purchased this after looking for a protein/silicone free conditioner that I could buy at a local store. I'm loving this stuff. It's great as a 2nd day styler. It works wonderfully with Aubrey organics Mandarin Magic!!!! And I'm still amazed at the $1 price!!!! And it smells oh so good!

Sent from my Droid Razr using CurlTalk App
3B Live Curly Live Free Analysis: Texture = Medium Porosity = Normal Elasticity = Normal

Kankydude 09-30-2012 05:55 PM

I just found this stuff yesterday as I was looking for a base conditioner to add a bunch of oils and butters to and use as a deep conditioner to beat some moisture into my hair. Somehow I came home with the shampoo and had to go back out and get the conditioner lol. I used the shampoo to clarify and then used the now beefed up conditioner after. It may have been all the junk I added, but there wasn't much trouble getting a comb through it...I'm letting it sit now and I'm hoping for great results...I ended up mixing too much of the deep conditioner for the bottle I had, so I just added it back to the plain conditioner so maybe it'll work for a cowash or leave-in. I kinda like the smell; I was intending to get the Coconut, but the smell was kinda womp-womp. It's a fruity-vanilla thing, but it doesn't come off as candy or pastry-like to me...I don't get down with smelling like a pop-tart...that's where I draw the line...LOL