Surprising results with Hawaiian Silky Gel Activator

I have 4a hair and in the in between stage in terms of growth. I have tried Miss Jessie, Kinky Curl, Shea Moisture etc. and so far the best curl definer for me which leaves my hair curly, soft and shiny (and not sticky) is surprisingly a $4-$5 16 oz jar of Hawaiian Silky Gel Activator (the pink one). It also happens to be CG friendly (no cones). Has anyone tried this product? I put it on soaking wet hair and rake with fingers.
Can you post the ingredient list?
2c/3a, botticelli/wavy/'swavy (huh?)
fine, dense, normal porosity/elasticity, dry climate

My favorite brands are Kinky Curly, As I am, Curly Kinks, Curl Junkie, and Darcy's Botanicals. Also love sealing with oils (loving argan oil right now) and styling with jelly products (KCCC is my current favorite). Mostly trying to keep it simple!

CG since 12/29/2011
It is CG friendly. No silicones. Not a natural product though but it nicely defines curls for afro hair type 4.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua) Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG-75 Lanolin, Hydantoin DMDM, Polysorbate-20, Triethanolamine, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Carbomer, Angelica Archangelica Root Extract (Angelica Archangelica), Articum Lappa Root Extract (Articum Lappa), Chamomilla Recutita (martricaria) Extract (Charmomilla Recultita), Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Symphytum Officinale), Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Extract (Viscum Album), Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract (Urtica Dioica), Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract (Avena Sativa, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Saliva Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract (Saliva Officinalis), Nasturtium Officinale Extract (Nasturtium Officianale), FD&C Yellow NO. 5 (Cl 19140), FD&C Red No. 40 (CL 16035), Fragrance (Parfum)
I haven't yet tried the activator but I've been using the Hawaiian Silky 14-1 (it's sort of a watery gel-cream in a trigger spray bottle) for years. It really activates curls, moisturizers, and soothes my scalp. There's just nothing else like it around - and it's cheap!

These days I'm 3B & can even get to 3C depending on humidity, but I think this product would be great for tighter curls as well!

I think Hawaiian Silky is one of those "best kept secrets of people with great hair" lines.
3b/c, Coarse, Low Porosity, Desert Climate
CG since August 2011/Modified since 2013
Favorites: KC Knot Today,Camille Rose Curl Maker, Curl Keeper, Biosilk Rock Hard Gelee,
Curls Unleashed Second Chance Curl Refresher,
As I Am CoWash, Deva No-comb Detangler Spray,
No-Poo, One Condition
CHS Tweek, Shea Moisture Hold & Shine Moisture Spray
Interesting! I'll keep this in mind. Hoping to use up a few products first before my pj starts growling and wanting to be fed.
2/c and some 3A. Modified CG.
Protein sensitive
Highly porous. Color over grey.
Best 1st day method: Super Soaker
Conditioners: Curl Junkie Beauticurls Strengthening Conditioner,
Deep condish: Curl Junkie Curl Rehab
Stylers: Experimenting with cones & sulfates while the dews are high.
Sometimes try roller sets - classic glamor but I prefer my curls.
Every day is a gift
Hmm. 14 in 1 seems very popular. I might want to try it but i see it has mineral oil.......
I've been using activator since I took my locs down. I use Long Aid, but it does make your hair sticky if you use too much.
FroZen