Curls Curl Creme Brle

What is your experience with it? It s my first time using it this morning after cowashing my hair. Applied it on soaking wet hair (4a bigger than a TWA). I think I love it. My curls are defined and have become increasingly more shiny (after drying). But I would like to know about other people's experiences / tips about this product.
I wasn't impressed by the Curls line on the ground. The cream brule (or however you spell it) left my hair feeling very producty and frizzy. The Goddess Gel did the same thing though.
CG as of Feb. 2012
combination hair.
2c on top - low elasticity
3a&b scattered underneath - normal elasticity.
fine texture. thin density. A lot of it.
porosity: normal to high.
loves protein and moisture.
BSACV as needed.

products may vary. i'm a PJ.
loving Curl Junkie, Curly Kinks, and AS I Am.
Interesting. Looks like products discriminate in terms of whose hair they like. Lol. For me, the creme brle was wonderful. It defined my 4a curls and made them moist and shiny.
Originally Posted by beeduh
This!

My son loves it because of the smell but it makes his normally shiny hair frizzy. I still use it on him because now I've chopped off all his curls and he just loves that stuff so much. But it's a no go in my and my daughter's hair.

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlTalk App