4Naturals Spring Back Curling Custard

I spotted this product on sale while checking out at Sally's and decided to give it a try. All I can say is WOW! I love it and it truly does enhance my curls. I have read and read about so many products on this forum and have tried too many to count. Nothing has made a discernible difference on my hair until this. I also bought ION spray gel to use with it as I cannot use regular gel. My hair is very heavy, so I have to use a lightweight gel. This curling custard and spray gel combo seem to be the trick. Best combo I have found so far and I have been looking a long, long time. Give it a try and let me know what you think. I'm a very frugal person, so I try and buy things that are affordable and don't require shipping so I'd be curious as to how this stacks up to the more expensive products that can only be ordered online. Please let me know if you happen to try it!
What is your hair your and how much did product cost? How did you use it? I have 4a hair. I have tried Ms Jessie, Kinky Curl, Shea Moisture etc and so far here are my best curl definers: Curls Creme Brle, Hawaiian Silky Gel
activator (pink) and V05 milk conditioner (strawberry milk). Trick is to rake through hair (I use my fingers only) hike soaking wet. I have a mirror in shower and I do it there. I like to shake my hair after to loosen curls and then spray with cold water or aloe Vera juice. To refresh in the morning spray hair with water. Let water saturate hair. Curls will incredibly come alive (swell from their flat state). Shake and shake hair! My hair is in the between stages. I did my bi shop about 6 months ago!
My hair type is 2C, I guess. I cannot wash my hair and sleep on it at night because I work out in the mornings and get all sweaty.
Thanks Amos. Looks like the custard is for type 4 hair but it works for your type 2 hair. I just bought the 4naturals Curl Craze Lotion which is for type 3. Usually type 3 products work better for me. I ll let you know how it works. Right now I love target's Curls Curl Creme Brle but I like to experiment. I guess I am a product junkie!
Sorry Amos. I see the custard you used is for type 2 and 3 not type 4. I myself will try the Curl Craze lotion for type 3 and let you know how it goes, and maybe the custard later (although i am more of a type 4 mostly and a bit of 3C hair).
I am in love with the new 4Naturals Curl Craze for my 4a hair. Wow. My curls are beautiful and shiny and soft. So for now my 2 favorites are this one and Target's Curls Creme Brle.
I really wanted to like it but no matter if I used a little or a lot it left my hair feeling tacky and I could never scrunch it out. It made my hair very shiny and defined. I might try it again but I don't have high hopes.
Anyone still using and liking this? Do you use it by itself or with another styler?
3a (normal-porosity/elasticity/density)
Cleanse: CHS TS+oil, poo bars, Sevi pumpkin poo, Co-wash
LI/RO:MD RCLI, GDLI-GVPCB, DB pumpkin, Tresemm Naturals
Stylers: LALSG, Volumax styling, CHS CK, BRHG, KCCC, Gel-les'C, JC Spiralicious, AOMM, FSG, SSCEJ

$5 off 1st order under $40, $10 off over $40...at iherb use code KEY066