What's the best type of tresemme shampoo and conditioner?

• 1 Post By jsuzkelley
  • 1 Post By Beebop

I've never tried any of them but its on sale and I have a coupon so I think I'll give it a try.
I like the nourishing moisture.
pinkwolf likes this.
2c/3a, botticelli/wavy/'swavy (huh?)
fine, dense, normal porosity/elasticity, dry climate

My favorite brands are Kinky Curly, As I am, Curly Kinks, Curl Junkie, and Darcy's Botanicals. Also love sealing with oils (loving argan oil right now) and styling with jelly products (KCCC is my current favorite). Mostly trying to keep it simple!

CG since 12/29/2011
Tresseme naturals with aloe & avocado is my HG at the moment & a favorite of many here on NC.com.
pinkwolf likes this.
Curly in AZ-2c-3a/Cherub/fine-med. texture/high porosity/normal elasticity/highlighted
Wash-Giovanni 3-in1 tropical, Everyday shea vanilla mint, Desert essence italian red grape & coconut
Cond.- Yes to Carrots, Tresemme Nat., Desert essence italian red grape
Leave In- Conditioner pea size
Stylers-Bioterra gel, condition 3-in-1 mousse, AOMM with Shaper hairspray for extra hold.
^Ya I heard good things about it but I didn't see it so I got the color protection one instead.Hopefully it works but it was on sale for $3.50!
Totally agree with the Tresemme Naturals Avocado & Aloe Vera conditioner. This is a holy grail for me. I have never tried any of their shampoos. I was in love with the Vitamin E but they changed their formula and now its filled with cones.
*Natural 3C*
Gel:
KCCC, Eco Custard
Oil/Sealant:
SB, EVCO, EVOO
I like the vitamin e moisture rich conditioner.

Sent from my ADR6350 using CurlTalk App
Is this best used as a cowash or RO?

Originally Posted by Beebop