My new HG: Deva Volumizing Foam - WOW

JPop, my hair is high porosity. I wonder if that made the difference.

I switched from this to Curl Keeper and I like it even better! I plan to try them together.
2/c and some 3A.
Protein sensitive but can use occasionally
Highly porous. Color over grey.
Best 1st day method: Super Soaker
Stylers: Mix Curls in a Bottle into everything for shine. Terrible pj
Sometimes try roller sets - classic glamor but I prefer my curls.
Every day is a gift
I love this! I tried this today after shampoo and condish. I didn't use anything else and got masses of light, bouncy, shiny curls and pretty ringlets even though I just scrunched, didn't twirl. If this continues to behave this way it will be my new HG. I'm thrilled with this. I like it better than anything else I've tried and the dewpoint was 70 so it held up even during the humidity. I hope it continues to be great.

The main thing that distinguishes it from curl cremes and gels that I've tried (and I've tried them all) is that it doesn't weigh down my curls or make them sticky. They just bounce with every movement of my head. Hee!
Originally Posted by curlypearl
Can you buy this in stores or only online?

3a brunette/grey but dyed curls
Pernicious Anemia has me at 20% grey now!
I don't do CG. I use whatever shampoo and conditioner I have which is almost always garnier
Cleanse: Garnier Triple Nutrition Shampoo
Condition:Garnier Triple Nutrition Conditioner
Stylers: Garnier scrunch gel, argan/coconut oil, Got2Be Kinky mousse. Varies.
Tshirt plopper and super scruncher
Some salons carry the line; also, softsurroundings.com does as well.
I have to wait until summer again to try this vs. Curl Keeper - or maybe try them together! I got great hair with each, then the weather turned cold and I can't find anything that works for my hair in cold, windy, dry weather. Right now, I'm just doing roller sets blech.
2/c and some 3A.
Protein sensitive but can use occasionally
Highly porous. Color over grey.
Best 1st day method: Super Soaker
Stylers: Mix Curls in a Bottle into everything for shine. Terrible pj
Sometimes try roller sets - classic glamor but I prefer my curls.
Every day is a gift
Yeah, doesnt it suck, just when we think we have a routine that works, the temperature drops, the air gets dry, and there go our curls...I am struggling with this too.
curlypearl likes this.
Wow...the deva foam is my HG!!!! I live in FL and the dews are high most of the year... I also have fine hair, but I use TONS of gel with it...I work 12 hr shifts...So I dont do my hair every night...and the multiple layers of gel will get me 2-3 day wear...also I flew to NYC for thanksgiving...and it proformed well for me there, but again I used gel with it...

2b/c CG since 8/12
I have low porosity and fine/med texture. Easily weighed down and VERY frizzy crown, with straighter under layers

Low-poo:TJ TTT, CJ GCS
LI/RO/DC: CK Satin Roots,Sevi Pumpkin, SSI Okra reconstructor, CJ SAC,CJ RM
Stylers: AG Recoil, JC SS
Jellies: CK Coil Jam, Okra gel(HG)
Gel: JC CC, Ouidad H&H gel, Ouidad moisture lock gel

Hair loves moisture protein.
MUST Pixie diffuse.

My hair dose NOT like oils, butters or polyquats Or glycerin in high dews

Originally Posted by shellyRN07swavy
I'm I'm FL, too... What gel do you use with the mousse?
It depends...I guess I rotate my gels...but ALWAYS use the deva foam...this time of year I can use gel with glycerin high on the ingredent list...so using arcangel....with pattern pusha for frizz....in high dews use SS FHG or CJ curl queen....havent found a HG gel yet....

curlypearl likes this.
2b/c CG since 8/12

Low-poo:TJ TTT, CJ GCS
LI/RO/DC: CK Satin Roots,Sevi Pumpkin, SSI Okra reconstructor, CJ SAC,CJ RM
Stylers: AG Recoil, JC SS
Jellies: CK Coil Jam, Okra gel(HG)
Gel: JC CC, Ouidad H&H gel, Ouidad moisture lock gel

Hair loves moisture protein.
MUST Pixie diffuse.