-   -   Curlisto products (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/readers-product-reviews/150524-curlisto-products.html)

tenapaige 10-04-2012 11:49 PM

Curlisto products

I have 3A/3B hair and was wondering if anyone has tried the curlisto products if so please share your comments,reviews and post pictures if u have any if u have tried any products that you think can be any help to this hair type or similar to curlisto please feel free to do all these things as well

curlypearl 10-05-2012 06:23 AM

I like the Structura lotion a lot. It gives definition and shine but very little hold. For hold you need to put a gel over it. I always keep it around. It's expensive but last forever because it's a huge bottle.

I also like the Deep Therapy Masque. It has a cone but it worked well to deep condition my hair. However, there are other deep conditioners that work just as well without cones (if you are avoiding cones).

I also enjoyed Botanical Boost.

I absolutely hate Curl Reform which makes my hair sticky.

If you go to the product review section, you can get a lot more opinions. :flower: If you use any of the products, I'd be interested in your result.

tenapaige 10-06-2012 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by curlypearl (Post 2046582)

I also enjoyed Botanical Boost.

I absolutely hate Curl Reform which makes my hair sticky.

Ok i will repost this then, thats the only thing for me is its pretty expensive

rbb 10-06-2012 04:15 PM

before i was cg, before i even knew it existed, i tried a bottle of a curlisto curling gel. it really made my hair very curly the first day, and somewhat curly after that. it really made it dry! i did not finish it, gave it away. of course, i am sure there are newer products out.