Curlisto products

• 1 Post By tenapaige

I have 3A/3B hair and was wondering if anyone has tried the curlisto products if so please share your comments,reviews and post pictures if u have any if u have tried any products that you think can be any help to this hair type or similar to curlisto please feel free to do all these things as well
I like the Structura lotion a lot. It gives definition and shine but very little hold. For hold you need to put a gel over it. I always keep it around. It's expensive but last forever because it's a huge bottle.

I also like the Deep Therapy Masque. It has a cone but it worked well to deep condition my hair. However, there are other deep conditioners that work just as well without cones (if you are avoiding cones).

I also enjoyed Botanical Boost.

I absolutely hate Curl Reform which makes my hair sticky.

If you go to the product review section, you can get a lot more opinions. If you use any of the products, I'd be interested in your result.
2/c and some 3A.
Protein sensitive but can use occasionally
Highly porous. Color over grey.
Best 1st day method: Super Soaker
Stylers: Mix Curls in a Bottle into everything for shine. Terrible pj
Sometimes try roller sets - classic glamor but I prefer my curls.
Every day is a gift

I also enjoyed Botanical Boost.

I absolutely hate Curl Reform which makes my hair sticky.

Originally Posted by curlypearl
Ok i will repost this then, thats the only thing for me is its pretty expensive
curlypearl likes this.
before i was cg, before i even knew it existed, i tried a bottle of a curlisto curling gel. it really made my hair very curly the first day, and somewhat curly after that. it really made it dry! i did not finish it, gave it away. of course, i am sure there are newer products out.
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity
washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
leave in:cj conditioners and treatments as leave in
styling: cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab, lalsg. cj aloe fix gel is my high dews/summer HG!!
sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine