• 1 Post By tenapaige

Old 10-04-2012, 10:49 PM   #1

tenapaige's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2012
Default Curlisto products

I have 3A/3B hair and was wondering if anyone has tried the curlisto products if so please share your comments,reviews and post pictures if u have any if u have tried any products that you think can be any help to this hair type or similar to curlisto please feel free to do all these things as well
tenapaige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:23 AM   #2

Join Date: Jun 2008

I like the Structura lotion a lot. It gives definition and shine but very little hold. For hold you need to put a gel over it. I always keep it around. It's expensive but last forever because it's a huge bottle.

I also like the Deep Therapy Masque. It has a cone but it worked well to deep condition my hair. However, there are other deep conditioners that work just as well without cones (if you are avoiding cones).

I also enjoyed Botanical Boost.

I absolutely hate Curl Reform which makes my hair sticky.

If you go to the product review section, you can get a lot more opinions. If you use any of the products, I'd be interested in your result.
2/c and some 3A. Modified CG.
Highly porous. Color over grey.
Best 1st day method: Super Soaker
Conditioners: Curl Junkie Beauticurls Strengthening Conditioner,
Deep condish: Curl Junkie Curl Rehab
Stylers: Experimenting with cones & sulfates while the dews are high. Sometimes try roller sets - classic glamor but I prefer my curls.
Every day is a gift
curlypearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:11 AM   #3

tenapaige's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2012

Originally Posted by curlypearl View Post

I also enjoyed Botanical Boost.

I absolutely hate Curl Reform which makes my hair sticky.

Ok i will repost this then, thats the only thing for me is its pretty expensive
curlypearl likes this.
tenapaige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 03:15 PM   #4
rbb

Join Date: May 2008

before i was cg, before i even knew it existed, i tried a bottle of a curlisto curling gel. it really made my hair very curly the first day, and somewhat curly after that. it really made it dry! i did not finish it, gave it away. of course, i am sure there are newer products out.
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity
washing/cowashing, conditioning, leave in, protein tx: curl junkie products. styling:curl junkie conditioners only at times, cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab, lalsg. trying ufdcm. cj aloe fix gel is my high dews/summer HG!! sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine
rbb is offline   Reply With Quote