Oyin Handmade or Curl Junkie?

• 1 Post By seamelody14

I'm looking to splurge on at least one well known poster product that does a fantastic job at moisture/curl definition. Which is better: Oyin or CJ? I'm thinking the vote will go towards CJ, but I hate that CJ bottle sizes are so small. I try not to go smaller than 16oz containers when it comes to my staple products. Does anyone know any other products that come in larger sizes and can get the job done? I'm currently leaning towards Oyin, but I can splurge on CJ too if it's really worth it.
4A/4B FINE/COARSE LOW POROSITY HIGH DENSITY
TRANSITIONED: Since Dec 23, 2010 (I think...)
BC DATE: July 23, 2013 (about 31 months)

7/23/13 :: SL
1/9/14 :: CBL
5/13/14 :: APL

I Shea Moisture, Nubian Heritage, Camille Rose!
I have and love both brands. I live in Pa. and the dews are dropping as the cold weather moves in. A lot of the CJ products have glycerin which is not so good for winter while Oyin has more products that don't contain glycerin which I can use year round. so Oyin wins for me. Whenever you are deciding on products it's good to consider the ingredients, how they fit with your climate and what your hair likes and needs.
3b/c with some 4a in the middle of crown and back, medium to high porosity, frizzy, thirsty hair!
It's tough to say. I've only tried one product from Oyin, but I love it! (the honey hemp condish) I have quite a few HGs from CJ, including the gentle cleansing shampoo, argan+olive oil conditioner, CCCCL, and rehab. If I had to suggest one product though, that is awesome for all hair types and properties, it would have to be the CJ rehab. That stuff is amazing!
rbb likes this.
2a/b
medium/thick
high porosity (from coloring)

Shampoo: Mop Top Gentle Shampoo