-   -   Wen* (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/readers-product-reviews/150678-wen%2A.html)

robinmariesanto 10-09-2012 03:16 AM

Wen*

1 Attachment(s)
Has anybody tried Wen*? I just order the products. We shall see how it goes. Any advice or other specific product for my thin frizzy hair would be great. Will be cutting it shorter in a few weeks as well!

rmc2 10-16-2012 01:11 PM

A friend of mine with thin hair also
(3c hair) uses it and loves loves it. She uses the conditioner for fine hair and she says it thickens her hair. She uses as Cowash, conditioner and styler.

CurlyJ9 10-19-2012 08:16 PM

I tried Wen...3 different varieties (Sweet Almond Mint, Coconut Mango, & Lavendar). I thought they were great UNTIL I started the CGM. Now my hair looks WAAAAAYYY better and healthier and I get way more compliments. But I think its worth a try. I got better results with that than anything else (before CGM)

MojoDojo 10-19-2012 10:24 PM

I do enjoy my Wen.... but I also have high density hair (that's fine too) that could use to be weighed down a bit. I like their CC and their styling creme a fair bit. The other stuff.... meh. Could do with or without. I like that I only use 3 products now, instead of 5-6 that I was using on CG.

I do have to do a clarifying wash every 2 weeks or as needed or my hair feels oily (and there's 'cones in at least the styler).

The Lavender one smells awful. Just awful. I like my Almond one, haven't tried the others.

Although, even with my hair at chin length (dry and curly), I only needed 3-4 pumps to fully saturate my hair. 12 pumps is a rip, and does no different then 3-4. So long as your hair feels coated.... I don't see the difference.