-   -   Botticelli Botanicals? (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/readers-product-reviews/150811-botticelli-botanicals.html)

seamelody14 10-13-2012 02:48 PM

Botticelli Botanicals?

I really want to try the brle, especially because you can choose the scent :) But I'm kind of worried about the short shelf life. Do these turn really fast? because if it'll turn before I can use it up I'm not sure if it's worth it.

Geek_Chic 10-13-2012 07:03 PM

Not sure what you consider really fast, but the Brulee page says:

Note: The Brulee is shelf stable for at least two months if kept in a cool, dry location (cupboard instead of bathroom counter), but can be refrigerated if you so choose.

MirCurls 10-28-2012 01:57 PM

The gelee and brulee are good products. My sister has wavyish hair, and if I put the brulee in it as a styler, on dry hair, it would make it curl up better. :)

I just couldn't handle the shelf-life. I don't use a lot of product, like some folks, and bottles last me a long time. My hair is on the fine side and on the thinning side, so I don't use tons of stuff, and I like to rotate. So, I found I'd be throwing out bottles and jars only half-used. A waste of moolah.

But those products are good. (I did not like the SUDS, too stripping, and I never tried the MUDD)

seamelody14 11-01-2012 09:50 PM

Aww man, the shelf life is a deal breaker for me too :( I take a while to use products, especially styling products, up. And even if I did use them up fast, there's no way I could deal with such frequent online ordering and shipping fees. There are a few products that I use up relatively fast, and have to order online, but at least I can order them in large quantities due to long shelf life. Thanks though! You saved me some money!