Don't-Be-So-Clingy by LUV Naturals

Though it is a detangler and pre-shampoo treatment, it can be used as leave-in. It also has a nice, fresh scent, and detangles as promised.

My only problem with it is I used 75% of the 8 ounce bottle. My hair is predominantly fine and tangles easily, so I either have to use a lot of detangler or the detangler has to be potent in small amounts.

Still, it is a quality product. If later, it came in a liter or gallon size, I'd be tempted to buy it.

For me, this product gets 4 out of 5 curls.
Mod CG-Naturally Highly Porous and Dry
SUMMER REGIMEN-This list is not exhaustive...
Pre-treat:Shima oil
Shampoo:
Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Ultimate Oil Elixir
Cowash:HE The Sleeker The Butter
PT: Gold Medal's Herbal Tame
DT/LI/Detangler/
: various
Stylers: Lush Zeste Hair Gel

*experimenting and loving it!

For me, this product gets 4 out of 5 curls.
Originally Posted by Greatcurls
Cool! So this can be used as a leave in!! I'll have to try this. I've had my detangler for about a month and a half now. And I haven't even used half!! And I'm on the thick/coarse end of the texture spectrum. I found the product to be very concentrated. Try adding more water as you detangle vs. using more product. This stuff has tons of slip, and water just activates that 'wow' factor!
BIG CHOP: 8/4/2010