L'oreal evercreme cleansing conditioning!!!!!

I think I've found my fave wash!!!! My hair felt like silk....soft and super easy to comb. I'm loving this stuff!!

Sent from my Droid Razr using CurlTalk App
3B Live Curly Live Free Analysis: Texture = Medium Porosity = Normal Elasticity = Normal
3b-ish... normal to low porosity....med. texture
Wash: Desert Essence Coconut shampoo, Acure argon shampoo
Deep Trestment: Nature's Nectars deep conditioner/styler
Condition: Nature's Nectars luv-n-a-bottle, Nature's Gate pomegranate sunflower
LEAVE-IN:Nature's Nectars luv-n-a-bottle, Natures Gate pomegranate sunflower
STYLE: Nature's Nectars Sweet Shea butter blend, Ecostyler gel
hemp oil, jojoba oil
www.naturesnectars.net
I bought it myself as well and the only thing I dislike about it is the overpowering fragrance since it flares up my husbands asthma. No matter how long I spend rinsing it out the fragrance always remains.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using CurlTalk App
I'm loving it too. I don't feel guilty about cleansing as often as I need to anymore! I agree that the fragrance is quite overpowering, but once I wash it out, it doesn't bug me.
|| 3b; normal porosity; fine/normal texture || CG since Feb 2010 || SD/dandruff prone

Current Routine BAQ henna 1/month Leave-in OH Hair Dew Cheapie Conditioner Tresemme Naturals Moisturizing
Old Stand-bys extra-virgin coconut oil Protein AO GPB; Moisture AO HR Style AOMMJ Kept for troubleshooting.
Waiting to try extra-wide curlformers SD treatment H&S Clinical Strength

I bought some, but am afraid to try it because of the reports of the perfume being overwhelming... ;p I guess I will have to suck it up and try! Maybe on a day where I don't have to leave the house, lol! I am glad to see it is working for so many peeps though - read the reviews and was astonished to see how many liked it!
Originally Posted by Knotty_Maddy
The scent doesn't bother me one bit. Plus i put products in on top and that pretty much covers up the scent. But I like the smell of it anyway.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
LEAVE-IN:Nature's Nectars luv-n-a-bottle, Natures Gate pomegranate sunflower
STYLE: Nature's Nectars Sweet Shea butter blend, Ecostyler gel
hemp oil, jojoba oil
www.naturesnectars.net
I love this cleansing conditioner and you can get it on the ground. I hope they offer it in a bigger bottle soon.
I love this stuff, too - including the scent - very vanilla-based, which I love. The scent doesn't stay in my hair nearly as long as most coconut-based or scented products.
2c, fine, extremely dense, color-treated, high porosity.

CG since 10/12
Does it improve curl pattern at all, ladies?

I have no cojones lol! I put it in my wet hair, and it felt like a heavy silk blanket of over-conditioning on my scalp, so I immediately washed it off! ;p

I will try again - I was just afraid it would make my thin, fine, 2C hair go limp and flat...even though some 2B's said it was good in the reviews, I was still scared...I have never met a hair product that frightened me before, I am a true product junkie...but for some reason, this one does. LOL! Silly me...