Old 10-15-2012, 10:43 PM   #1

kurlygurly's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2008
Default L'oreal evercreme cleansing conditioning!!!!!

I think I've found my fave wash!!!! My hair felt like silk....soft and super easy to comb. I'm loving this stuff!!

Sent from my Droid Razr using CurlTalk App
3B Live Curly Live Free Analysis: Texture = Medium Porosity = Normal Elasticity = Normal
3B....Live Curly Live Free Analysis: Texture = Medium Porosity = Normal Elasticity = Normal iherb.com discount code DWW266

Desert Essence Coconut shampoo
kurlygurly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:48 PM   #2

beautyjunkie12's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2012

I bought it myself as well and the only thing I dislike about it is the overpowering fragrance since it flares up my husbands asthma. No matter how long I spend rinsing it out the fragrance always remains.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using CurlTalk App
beautyjunkie12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:42 AM   #3

poemaXX's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2010

I'm loving it too. I don't feel guilty about cleansing as often as I need to anymore! I agree that the fragrance is quite overpowering, but once I wash it out, it doesn't bug me.
|| 3b; normal porosity; fine/normal texture || CG since Feb 2010 ||

Current Routine BAQ henna 1/month; Leave-in OH Hair Dew; Cleansing Conditioner Giovanni TTTT. Just three!
Old Stand-bys extra-virgin coconut oil; Protein AO GPB; Moisture AO HR; Style AOMMJ. Kept for troubleshooting.
Waiting to try extra-wide curlformers.
Propylene Glycol Sensitive - Itchy scalp? Facial Irritation? This might be why!
poemaXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 06:28 PM   #4

Knotty_Maddy's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2012

I bought some, but am afraid to try it because of the reports of the perfume being overwhelming... ;p I guess I will have to suck it up and try! Maybe on a day where I don't have to leave the house, lol! I am glad to see it is working for so many peeps though - read the reviews and was astonished to see how many liked it!
Knotty_Maddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:04 PM   #5

kurlygurly's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2008

Originally Posted by Knotty_Maddy View Post
The scent doesn't bother me one bit. Plus i put products in on top and that pretty much covers up the scent. But I like the smell of it anyway.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

kurlygurly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:27 AM   #6

mimismom's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2010

I love this cleansing conditioner and you can get it on the ground. I hope they offer it in a bigger bottle soon.
mimismom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:59 AM   #7

bookgirl's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2012

I love this stuff, too - including the scent - very vanilla-based, which I love. The scent doesn't stay in my hair nearly as long as most coconut-based or scented products.
2c, fine, extremely dense, color-treated, high porosity.

CG since 10/12
bookgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:33 PM   #8

Knotty_Maddy's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2012

Does it improve curl pattern at all, ladies?

I have no cojones lol! I put it in my wet hair, and it felt like a heavy silk blanket of over-conditioning on my scalp, so I immediately washed it off! ;p

I will try again - I was just afraid it would make my thin, fine, 2C hair go limp and flat...even though some 2B's said it was good in the reviews, I was still scared...I have never met a hair product that frightened me before, I am a true product junkie...but for some reason, this one does. LOL! Silly me...
Knotty_Maddy is offline   Reply With Quote