-   -   Twisted sista (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/readers-product-reviews/150926-twisted-sista.html)

Jydal 10-16-2012 02:10 PM

Twisted sista

Has anyone ever tried the curl reviving moisturizer called Twisted Sista? The ingredient list says water, glycerin and then later- petroleum. Does this mean it moisturizes and seals itself?

anonymous_127430 10-17-2012 06:09 PM

I have not, but try it and see if it works, ingredients like that may not be good for other people but your hair might or might now like them. You have to experiment alittle. I use curl enhancing smoothie and coconut oil.

coconutlime 10-30-2012 05:52 AM

I use the Curl Activator and the 30 Second Curl Spray on days that I'm dry styling. I love both. The spray really revs up my curls and the activator also works well mixed with a little gel because it gives a looser curl.

Knotty_Maddy 10-30-2012 04:51 PM

Anyone know if the Twisted Sista products have protein in them...? I want to try them but I can't find the ingredients for them, or any reviews ;p

Jydal 10-30-2012 06:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 26638

Jydal 10-30-2012 06:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 26639

Jydal 10-30-2012 06:43 PM

These are the ingredients for the 30 sec spray- sorry i couldn't get it in one shot

Knotty_Maddy 10-30-2012 06:50 PM

Jydal, thank you SO much :) that was awesome of you to do! So far, I can't see any protein in there...I think I will order some and give it a whirl.

You're a doll! Let us know how it works for you...:toothy4:

ETA in regard to petrolatum, that is a petroleum product like Vaseline...not sure how that would treat your hair! Probably seals moisture in. And you'd need shampoo to get it out again.

Knotty_Maddy 10-30-2012 10:02 PM

Jaydal, I watched a youtube vid on petrolatum and mineral oils, thought you might like because you were wondering about ingredients (that's why I watched it! lol! :) )

Mineral Oil, Petrolatum and Sulfates...Oh My?? - YouTube