Twisted sista

Has anyone ever tried the curl reviving moisturizer called Twisted Sista? The ingredient list says water, glycerin and then later- petroleum. Does this mean it moisturizes and seals itself?
I have not, but try it and see if it works, ingredients like that may not be good for other people but your hair might or might now like them. You have to experiment alittle. I use curl enhancing smoothie and coconut oil.
I use the Curl Activator and the 30 Second Curl Spray on days that I'm dry styling. I love both. The spray really revs up my curls and the activator also works well mixed with a little gel because it gives a looser curl.
Anyone know if the Twisted Sista products have protein in them...? I want to try them but I can't find the ingredients for them, or any reviews ;p
Finer, mixed with coarser strands, low-porosity, wavy curly whirly hair...3A, 2C hair. Medium thickness, medium elasticity.
My hair officially hates protein Once a month is enough!
Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay!
BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!
These are the ingredients for the 30 sec spray- sorry i couldn't get it in one shot
Jydal, thank you SO much that was awesome of you to do! So far, I can't see any protein in there...I think I will order some and give it a whirl.

You're a doll! Let us know how it works for you...

ETA in regard to petrolatum, that is a petroleum product like Vaseline...not sure how that would treat your hair! Probably seals moisture in. And you'd need shampoo to get it out again.
BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!

Last edited by Knotty_Maddy; 10-30-2012 at 07:52 PM.
Jaydal, I watched a youtube vid on petrolatum and mineral oils, thought you might like because you were wondering about ingredients (that's why I watched it! lol! )

Mineral Oil, Petrolatum and Sulfates...Oh My?? - YouTube