2 Questions re: Jessicurl Oil Blend for Softer Hair

I'm intrigued by this product! I have two questions for those who like and use it:

1) Can you use it as a kind of light finishing spray? I have a fantasy that, when my hair is all done/dry/scrunched, I could kind of spritz this over the top to keep moisture in all day.

2) Can anyone tell me what Island Fantasy smells like? It sounds good -- but I'd like to know a little more before I order it.

Thanks!
3b, fine, medium density, normal porosity
Wash: Phytolisse and Shea 10-in-1
Rinse-out: CJ Deep Fix, Phytolisse, Shea 10-in-1
DT: CJ CCCC Lite
Leave-in: Phytokeratine, CCCCL
Styling: Phyto hair curling stuff or Deva Coconut Supercream (which may turn out to be a HG for me!)
I use this at times and actually like it. However, it is an oil blend and really can't be sprayed as a finisher. When you spray it, it comes out in drops. So you could spray a drop or two on your hands and then rub that over your hair for a shiny finish. You can also use it as a sealer or leave in moisturizer under a styler. I really like this but have to be careful not to use to much. It is a blend of 3 oils together (I think) and nothing else. It is super moisturizing and won't build up. Really nice product.

Island fantasy smells a bit like coconut...smells good!
Island Fantasy is similar to a Pina Colada type scent, but it's got some citrus notes. It smells yummy!

I use it heavily as an overnight treatment, or I spray lightly as a sealer. A very little goes a long way for me.
3b/c, Coarse, Low Porosity, Desert Climate
CG since August 2011/Occasionally Modified since 2013
Favorites: Wen Cleansing Conditioner/Coconut Lime Verbena, KC Come Clean, KCKT, Pure Argan Oil, Pure Coconut Oil,
Eco Natural Curling Cocktail, Desert Essence Hair Defrizzer and Heat Protector ECO gels
Just want to make sure I add that it doesn't have any hold at all. It's a "watery" oil blend. It definitely adds shine. I don't need to scrunch it. For daytime, I just spray it over the top layer, and sometimes I'll hold my head upside down and spray. I use it overnight about once or twice a month, but I could use it as a light sealer whenever as long as it's lightly applied.
3b/c, Coarse, Low Porosity, Desert Climate