Aussie Confidently Clean Conditioner

Has anyone tried it? Thoughts?
3c/4a, hooray!

Beloved Products:
Condish:Naturelle Grow Herbal Blends (Deep Treatment), Garnier length and strength
Cleansers:Bee Mine Moisturizing Botanicals Shampoo, Jessicurl Gentle Lather Shampoo
Style:Darcy's Botanicals Sweet Cocoa Bean Moisturizing Hair Whip, Aussie Instant Freeze Gel
So, I bought it and love it! The formula is very light and smells great! My curls clump so nicely! I wouldn't use it as a leave in, but it's a great rinse out for those who are protein sensitive. The bad thing is that it's a little hard to find in stores. I've only seen it at target and walmart.
3c/4a, hooray!

Beloved Products:
I did try this, I was picking up some Aussie Instant Freeze gel and this conditioner looked new to me. I feel like I've been over conditioned and thought I go for a lighter condish. I thought this had fantastic slip! My hair detangled like a dream, and I was really happy w/ the results once it dried.