Back to mineral oil?

I stopped using lotions that had it because it was bad and I always used too much.
Now I'm going to try it again because my mom bought one and I know she probably won't use it but I don't want it to go to waste.
I used only a little after washing my hair yesterday and my hair feels soft.I think I'll only use it on wet hair after its been washed.

Do you use hair lotions that contain mineral oil?
Attached Thumbnails
Back to mineral oil?-uploadfromtaptalk1350945287673.jpg
I used to use it to make my hair very soft, unfortunately, it only gave me "good hair" for a day, and shampooing it out killed my already dry hair. It just builds up too much for me.
Hair Type: 3c, Med-High Density, Low Porosity
Low Poo: KC Come Clean
Condish: AOHR, TN (Avocado), TJ Balancing Moisture
Leave in: GDL, KBB
Curl Lotion/Gel: CHS/CK
Others: CJ Curl Rehab, Jojoba Oil

CG since '09
I use straight baby oil on my underlayer because it tends to tangle. MONTH is the only thing that's kept the tangles to a minimum. I primarily co-wash and have had no issues with buildup.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

3a/f/iii
Modified CG since 11/5/11
CLEANSE: VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea Clarifying, DevaCare No-Poo, CHS Treatment Shampoo
RO: DevaCare One Condition, SS Caitlin's Conditioner, Mop Top Daily Conditioner
LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
STYLE: Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, Deva Ultra Defining Gel, Curls Rock Amplifier and Strong Hold Mousse, Sweet Curls Elixirs Okra Gel and Hard Hold Gel, SS Curl Enhancing Jelly and Firm Hold Gel

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
Originally Posted by Corrina777
I've used straight baby oil as a sealer since May, and have had no buildup at all even though I CO wash. I wonder if this buildup people see when they use product containing mineral oil is actually lanolin or something else in the product and not actually the MO.