Old 01-11-2013, 06:29 AM   #21

Join Date: Apr 2012

I got this for Christmas & just started using it this week! It is the only thing that I did different in my CGT routine & my hair was noticeably nicer! My DH even complimented me! I see that is on sale this month, I think I'm going to buy a few
sKorpio1190 likes this.
cookiepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:18 AM   #22

sKorpio1190's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2011

Originally Posted by cookiepie View Post
It's on sale in my store too but they never have any in stock >:-/
Medium texture, normal porosity, normal elasticity
sKorpio1190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:16 AM   #23

Join Date: May 2013
Default Coconut co-wash

You ladies are talking about the above product --what I am wondering about is..it says it will remove all the build-up, but jsuszkelley (I think that's right)--you said it does build up on your hair?
How can that be, I wonder?

Btw, just for info, if we merely want to get buildup out, a plain clear soap or Neutrogena shampoo does that.

This *is* basically a co-wash, but it's to wash our hair as per the description*, not a leave-in or even a rinse out conditioner.

*I know descriptions don't always match one's experience with the product!

Last edited by Tamarr; 05-07-2013 at 01:18 AM. Reason: typo
Tamarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:37 PM   #24

sonny's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2000

My hair feels better after using this for 2 weeks! Shinier, scalp isn't dry and hair feels softer and more moisturized!
We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the vitriolic words and actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence of the good people. ~.Martin Luther King Jr
sonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 03:24 PM   #25

Samanthascurlz's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2012

This is a staple for my cowash!

1st, when i bought it, I LOVED it. it detangled my hair so well! Then, I slowly started to not like it bc it wasn't detangling. THEN (lol) I really used it what it was for: CO-WASHING (LOL) and I love it again! It cleans! And I feel it's moisturizing for my scalp since it can get pretty itchy.
High Porosity, Fine, Thin Density, Low Elasticity

Curls
Samanthascurlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:09 PM   #26

Marixpress's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2013

This thread is too advanced for my CG knowledge
Day 1 of Curly Girl method: 10/5/13
3b Mostly Normal Porosity. Medium Density, Fine to Medium Width, Medium Texture.
SM Y&B TS and Condish. Ecostyler with Argan oil gel.
Daughter: Long frizzy Swavy 2a turned Wavy Curvy 2B - thanks to Devachan, Low Porosity, Medium Texture, High Density
Marixpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:28 PM   #27

Join Date: Sep 2013

I've been really curious about this product and have been dying to try it. You guys might make me buy it after all.

Edit: I went out and bought some after I posted this! lol I love the way it feels on my hair! The lady at Sally's uses it as well and loves it.
2c-3a - coarse - normal-high porosity - high density - growing out to donate

NP/LP: KMF Whenever Conditioner/ Sevi Pumpkin Seed or Seabuckthorn Berry, YTCucs
RO/LI: Sevi Pumpkin Seed DC / CJ Argan & Olive Oil, KCKT, Komaza Aloe My Hair LI
= glycerin in low dews

Last edited by sixelamy; 10-09-2013 at 08:11 PM.
Old 10-12-2013, 06:20 AM   #28

chloe92us's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2013

I found some at Target yesterday, on sale for $6.49 so I couldn't pass it up. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm hoping I like it as well as my staple CJ daily fix. It would be nice to have a cheap alternate.
2C/ Coarse/ Normal porosity/ SW Florida/ Transitioning to gray
Cleanse: CJ Daily Fix, JC Cleansing Cream, TJ Tea Tree Condish
Condish: JC Too Shea, CJ Curl Rehab (both as RO & LI)
Stylers: UFD CM, CJ PP, JC Spiralicious, Darcy's Cream Gel & Cocoa bean whip
chloe92us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 06:39 AM   #29

Join Date: Sep 2013

Ive used it a few times now and absolutely love it! It leaves my hair soft and my scalp feeling really clean!

Old 10-13-2013, 09:36 AM   #30

autumn79's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2013

I bought this yesterday and used it this morning for the first time. It made my hair feel moisturized which is great because my hair is extremely dry. My roots look kind of oily though. I'm wondering if it's this or the grapeseed oil/KCKT mixture I use as a leave in... I'll play around with it and see. Loving the extra moisture though.

Sent from my SCH-L710 using CurlTalk App

Last edited by autumn79; 10-13-2013 at 12:04 PM.
autumn79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 04:15 PM   #31

Join Date: Sep 2013

I was using this the other day and decided to try it as a face wash. Left my face feeling very soft I followed it with some jojoba oil.

Old 10-18-2013, 06:54 PM   #32

chloe92us's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2013

I've used this a few times now, and am loving it! I would say this is a great cowash with a light scent, a large Amount for the price, and makes my scalp feel clean while my ends feel soft and conditioned. I still use a RO after I cowash, but it has good detangling properties as well.
2C/ Coarse/ Normal porosity/ SW Florida/ Transitioning to gray
Cleanse: CJ Daily Fix, JC Cleansing Cream, TJ Tea Tree Condish
Condish: JC Too Shea, CJ Curl Rehab (both as RO & LI)
Stylers: UFD CM, CJ PP, JC Spiralicious, Darcy's Cream Gel & Cocoa bean whip
chloe92us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 12:09 AM   #33

ashkins09's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2013

I love this stuff!! I've been using it almost a year now. My first cowash too. Only down side it doesn't moisturize my hair that well. I will keep buying it though XD.
ashkins09 is offline   Reply With Quote