Curly solutions curl Keeper

Has anyone tried this Ive seen one video on youtube this girls hair is just like mine but I still want to hear more reviews about this product
It's okay...? I think I get the same definition/hold without it though, so either I'm not using it right (not enough), or I just don't need it. I'm leaning toward not needing it, though, because I've used it a lot of ways...

Unfortunately, I don't have pics.
Hair Type: 3c, Med-High Density, Low Porosity
Low Poo: KC Come Clean
Condish: AOHR, TN (Avocado), TJ Balancing Moisture
Leave in: GDL, KBB
Curl Lotion/Gel: CHS/CK
Others: CJ Curl Rehab, Jojoba Oil

CG since '09
Ok thanks for the info I like to review products before I buy them
Maybe I missed something, but I didn't see Curl Keeper used in this video. I saw Ouidad Climate Control Gel and CHS roller clips, but didn't see Curl Keeper at all.

Modified CG since 11/5/11
CLEANSE: VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea Clarifying, DevaCare No-Poo, CHS Treatment Shampoo
LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
STYLE: Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, Deva Ultra Defining Gel, Curls Rock Amplifier and Strong Hold Mousse, Sweet Curls Elixirs Okra Gel and Hard Hold Gel, SS Curl Enhancing Jelly and Firm Hold Gel
Ok I just tried this method using curl keeper and it worked amazingly! I did everything she did in the video and used curl keeper. I did, however, use a little aloe Vera gel over and my hair came out just like in the video!

Tenapaige - there is another thread where the awesome ladies here compare using regular ky jelly instead of curl keeper and have been getting the same results.

Corrina - She has another video where she uses curl keeper instead of Ouidad; I think she meant to post the video with curl keeper but instead posted the one where she uses ouidad.
Sorry for the confusion heres the intital link i meant to post
Check out this video on YouTube:

Originally Posted by Corrina777
Sry about that but this post was meant for any who have tried the product mentioned in the title: curl keeper by curly solutions

Originally Posted by CurlyMJ
1. Thanks for the review really helps btw I received an email from naturallycurly and frizzoff.com that curly solutions is having a 15% off sale

2. Im not really sure about ky jelly lol

3. Thanks for noticing and explaining my error because thats exactly what happened
I LOVE curl keeper!!! It always gives me great hair! I use it over a leave in and a little oil. It's my favorite styler and never leaves my hair feeling producty, I can never over do it with CK.
3a (normal-porosity/elasticity/density)
Cleanse: CHS TS+oil, poo bars, Sevi pumpkin poo, Co-wash
LI/RO:MD RCLI, GDLI, Andalou naturals -GVPCB, DB pumpkin, Tresemmé Naturals
Stylers: LALSG, Volumax styling, CHS CK, BRHG, KCCC, Gel-les'C, JC Spiralicious, AOMM, CJPP, SSCEJ

$5 off 1st order under $40, $10 off over $40...at iherb use code KEY066
I just got a sample of this and I'm going to try it. What a great video! Her hair is insanely gorgeous.

This very much for this thread.
2/c and some 3A. Modified CG.
Protein sensitive
Highly porous. Color over grey.
Best 1st day method: Super Soaker
Conditioners: Curl Junkie Beauticurls Strengthening Conditioner,
Deep condish: Curl Junkie Curl Rehab
Stylers: Mix Curls in a Bottle into everything for shine. Terrible pj
Sometimes try roller sets - classic glamor but I prefer my curls.
Every day is a gift
Thankyou both curlypearl please do let me know how u like this product
Originally Posted by Curlsnswirls
Is this product only good with a leave in and does it dry ur hair a bit or moisturize?
Originally Posted by tenapaige
I always use a leave in so I'm not sure. I use a moisturizing leave in, so I've never had curl keeper dry my hair out and I live in a dry climate. I believe it moisturized my hair some, but not a whole lot. It enhances my curls and makes them shiny.
3a (normal-porosity/elasticity/density)
Cleanse: CHS TS+oil, poo bars, Sevi pumpkin poo, Co-wash
LI/RO:MD RCLI, GDLI, Andalou naturals -GVPCB, DB pumpkin, Tresemmé Naturals

$5 off 1st order under $40, $10 off over $40...at iherb use code KEY066
Originally Posted by tenapaige
Originally Posted by Curlsnswirls
Ok thankyou I think I might try this product!
Curl Keeper is one of my HG products, but you might have issues if you have problems with glycerin. My hair is really agreeable and does fine with glycerin in all dews, but for other people low dews plus glycerin can result in dry, tangled hair.

I haven't had a chance to watch the CK video, but if it's the same technique as the first video, I have great admiration for anyone who can spend that much time doing their hair. Most days I don't even diffuse and air dry instead. The video did inspire me to slightly modify how I apply my gel, in order to get that more complete coverage, but this full technique is just way too much work for me.

I have used CK alone as my styling product (over LI), but found that I got better results when I mixed a very small blob of a thin, harder hold gel into the CK before scrunching. I previously used Biotera Gel for this, but recently got hooked on GVP Liquid Sculpting Gel and will be trying that combo soon.

Originally Posted by Corrina777
Hey Corrina - is the liquid sculpting gel CG? And any idea how it compares to BRHG?
Liquid Sculpting Gel is CG, glycerin-free and has a good amount of protein. Consistency is similar to Curl Keeper, hold is similar to Biotera. So thinner than BRHG and a bit less hold.

Originally Posted by Corrina777
Ok thanks ... Im actuallly not sure how my hair responds to glycerin lol but i guess Ill have to figure that out lol
I totally am in LOVE with Curl Keeper I just posted about this in the general forum in the thread about come in in if you use Curl Keeper.

Tenapaige, thanks a milliion for posting that video. I used my sample and followed her video and my hair looks amazing. Now I think I want more highlights in it to show of the curls.

My hair feels very light and bouncy, and not sticky at all. This is truly a unique product. Hooray!!!
2/c and some 3A. Modified CG.
Protein sensitive
Highly porous. Color over grey.
Best 1st day method: Super Soaker
Conditioners: Curl Junkie Beauticurls Strengthening Conditioner,
Deep condish: Curl Junkie Curl Rehab
Stylers: Mix Curls in a Bottle into everything for shine. Terrible pj
Sometimes try roller sets - classic glamor but I prefer my curls.
Every day is a gift