Replacement for DM Miracurl Curling Jelly.

This has been my HG gel for well over a 2 years now and I didn't know it was completely out of stock until I went to get more today, and found out. Is there anything comparable to it out there now? I haven't tried any new products, especially gels, in forever. I'm out of the loop on new stuff. Thanks for any help!
Katina, 3a redhead with spirals/waves
My Faves:
CJ CCCC Lite, Mirracurls gel, Marie Dean Curly Styling Cream
Forever missing Rachel
born still 9-19-09
RAINBOW baby Olivia born 10-8-10
My little curly cutie:

I find Camille Rose Curl Maker similar to DM. It is a little thicker consistency but definitely worth trying.
Where do you get the Camile Rose? The DM miracurling gelly is my HG too!! I emailed them to see when they think they will be restarting production but no response yet
you can get camille rose from aveyou. i like ufd curly magic as well.
2b/c wavy modified CG since July 2012
medium texture, normal porosity, normal elasticity
hair likes protein, doesn't like oils, easily OC'd

low poo: JCHCC, CJGCS
RO/co-wash/LI: YTCarrots, DB Pumpkin Seed
stylers: a bunch of stylers that are all pretty much the same (KCCC, UFDCM, CRCM, CKCJ) or ArcAngel if I need more hold
DT/PT: CJRM, CNPF
You can also get Camille Rose from Sage Naturalceuticals.

texture - medium/fine, porosity - low/normal, elasticity - normal
co-wash - NaturelleGrow Coconut Water or Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioners
LI - KCKT mixed w/ SM C & H Curl & Style Milk
DC - NG Mango & Coconut H2O or Chamomile/Brdck Root
Gel - SM souffle (winter), KCCC (summer) or CR Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel (year round)
Sealers - Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado butter, Aloe butter
Ayurvedic treatments - Jamila Henna, Sukesh, Aloe Vera Powder, Hibiscus Powder

If you like jelly products, have you tried Spiral Solutions curl enhancing jelly, or Uncle Funky's daughter curly magic. These performed similarly for me to the DM miracurl and the CR curl maker -- maybe a little less hold.
2c/3a, botticelli/wavy/'swavy (huh?)
fine, dense, normal porosity/elasticity, dry climate

My favorite brands are Kinky Curly, As I am, Curly Kinks, Curl Junkie, and Darcy's Botanicals. Also love sealing with oils (loving argan oil right now) and styling with jelly products (KCCC is my current favorite). Mostly trying to keep it simple!

CG since 12/29/2011
Sorry I didn't respond about where I get CR. www.aveyou.com has it.

Coil Jam by Curly Kinks is another product that works well for me. It is a little thicker texture than the DM.