What to try next out of shampoo!!!

I have been using yes to cucumber shampoo. But im out does any one have any recommended options?!?!?!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlTalk App
I like Jessicurl Gentle Lather Shampoo as a low poo and Redken Fresh Curls for a gentle sulfate shampoo.
cleanser: Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo, CJ Daily Fix

rinse out: GVP Conditioning Balm, CJ Repair Me, CJ Smoothing

jellies/creams: CR Curl Maker, KCCC, UFD Curly Magic
gels: CJ CQ, BRHG

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by curlybran
I really like the Giovanni 3 in 1 shampoo, body wash & bubble bath. It reduces products in my shower, and smells great! I use the tropical scent that has a mango on the front, seems to clean well although I usually only shampoo once or twice a week. I got mine at Target, but haven't seen it there recently but I know Whole Foods has it and some Sprouts or natural grocery stores. HTH!
Curly in AZ-2c-3a/Cherub/fine-med. texture/high porosity/normal elasticity/highlighted
Wash-Giovanni 3-in1 tropical, Everyday shea vanilla mint, Desert essence italian red grape & coconut
Cond.- Yes to Carrots, Tresemme Nat., Desert essence italian red grape
Leave In- Conditioner pea size
Stylers-Bioterra gel, condition 3-in-1 mousse, AOMM with Shaper hairspray for extra hold.