-   -   Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock Amplifier (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/readers-product-reviews/152978-tigi-catwalk-curls-rock-amplifier.html)

curlypearl 12-16-2012 09:29 AM

Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock Amplifier

This made made my hair a sticky, lifeless, dry mess. I used the tiniest, tiniest amount since there were reviewers who had said it could leave hair sticky. I didn't even bother swapping it. Into the wastebasket.

The only good thing is that I am trying as much as possible to be cg and the bloody stuff has cones so I won't be tempted by it. Yuch!

Wavyshibby 12-17-2012 07:46 PM

AGREED. I have the old formulation of this, maybe that's why, but this stuff was horrible in my hair.( and that never happens, products never turn out bad in my normal porosity hair-generally everything works!) But this stuff just made my hair feel coated, greasy, limp, and dry...basically just an all around icky mess.
Wish I could have liked it though-I love curl creams and curl enhancers!

lcl0706 12-17-2012 08:27 PM

Funny, I love this stuff. I get slip from it like no other. I'm not bothered by the cyclomethicone. That is the only cone in my bottle. Mine doesn't say catwalk I don't think. It may be a different formulation? I donno but one pump into soaking wet hair usually gives me a pretty good hair day.

curlypearl 12-17-2012 10:55 PM

I know - a lot of people love it. Just proves the truth of the idea that all of our hair is different and reacts differently to a variety of products. I wasn't upset by the idea of the cone, by the way. I wish it had worked for me!

curlybran 12-17-2012 11:10 PM

I love this! But have to use like half a pump and put water in my hands to kind of thin it out

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlTalk App

Corrina777 12-22-2012 11:36 AM

I tried the old formula way pre-CG and wasn't impressed, but the new formula is HG for me. The only cones are cyclo-cones, which evaporate off of the hair during the drying process.

curlybran 12-23-2012 12:48 AM

Thank u corrina! Ive always wondered if it was cg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlTalk App