Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock Amplifier

• 1 Post By Wavyshibby

This made made my hair a sticky, lifeless, dry mess. I used the tiniest, tiniest amount since there were reviewers who had said it could leave hair sticky. I didn't even bother swapping it. Into the wastebasket.

The only good thing is that I am trying as much as possible to be cg and the bloody stuff has cones so I won't be tempted by it. Yuch!
2/c and some 3A. Modified CG.
Protein sensitive
Highly porous. Color over grey.
Best 1st day method: Super Soaker
Conditioners: Curl Junkie Beauticurls Strengthening Conditioner,
Deep condish: Curl Junkie Curl Rehab
Stylers: Mix Curls in a Bottle into everything for shine. Terrible pj
Sometimes try roller sets - classic glamor but I prefer my curls.
Every day is a gift
AGREED. I have the old formulation of this, maybe that's why, but this stuff was horrible in my hair.( and that never happens, products never turn out bad in my normal porosity hair-generally everything works!) But this stuff just made my hair feel coated, greasy, limp, and dry...basically just an all around icky mess.
Wish I could have liked it though-I love curl creams and curl enhancers!
curlypearl likes this.
2c/3a, fine texture, normal porosity, medium-to-thick
Co wash: Vo5 Extra Body
Conditioners: Deva One Condition, GVP CB, Loreal Evercurl
Stylers: Devacurl ArcAngel, KCCC, AG Recoil, Iso Bouncy Creme, Ecostyler Krystal, CCCCL, KCKT
Low Poo: Devacurl NoPoo, GTTT
Hair likes: plopping, diffusing, SMaster's, coconut and argan oil, honey, protein
"What makes a woman unforgettable? Her mind...surrounded by lots of naturally curly hair"
Funny, I love this stuff. I get slip from it like no other. I'm not bothered by the cyclomethicone. That is the only cone in my bottle. Mine doesn't say catwalk I don't think. It may be a different formulation? I donno but one pump into soaking wet hair usually gives me a pretty good hair day.
fine, thin, normal/(low?) porosity. Mod-CG. Usually I can't co-wash more than 1x a week, & sometimes I have to use T-Gel in rotation due to scalp issues.

Co-wash: VO5 Volumizing
Poo: Giovanni 50:50
RO:TN, Nexxus Youth Renewal, Alba Coconut
LI: KCKT
PT: gelatin PT, ION EC
Stylers: Giovanni mousse, TIGI Curls Rock amplifier (a-cone), Curls Rock Strong Hold Mousse
Gels: SCC spray gel

I know - a lot of people love it. Just proves the truth of the idea that all of our hair is different and reacts differently to a variety of products. I wasn't upset by the idea of the cone, by the way. I wish it had worked for me!
2/c and some 3A. Modified CG.
Protein sensitive
Highly porous. Color over grey.
Best 1st day method: Super Soaker
Conditioners: Curl Junkie Beauticurls Strengthening Conditioner,
Deep condish: Curl Junkie Curl Rehab
Stylers: Mix Curls in a Bottle into everything for shine. Terrible pj
Sometimes try roller sets - classic glamor but I prefer my curls.
Every day is a gift
I love this! But have to use like half a pump and put water in my hands to kind of thin it out

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlTalk App
I tried the old formula way pre-CG and wasn't impressed, but the new formula is HG for me. The only cones are cyclo-cones, which evaporate off of the hair during the drying process.

3a/f/iii
Modified CG since 11/5/11
CLEANSE: VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea Clarifying, DevaCare No-Poo, CHS Treatment Shampoo
RO: DevaCare One Condition, SS Caitlin's Conditioner, Mop Top Daily Conditioner
LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
STYLE: Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, Deva Ultra Defining Gel, Curls Rock Amplifier and Strong Hold Mousse, Sweet Curls Elixirs Okra Gel and Hard Hold Gel, SS Curl Enhancing Jelly and Firm Hold Gel
Thank u corrina! Ive always wondered if it was cg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlTalk App