angel vs arc angel?

i'm wondering about the consistency of arc angel. i like the thin consistency of angel, but i'm trying to get away from anything with polyquats in it. i heard that biotera has a similar consistency and still has decent hold, but it has polyquats too. any thoughts?

RO/co-wash/LI: YTCarrots, DB Pumpkin Seed
stylers: a bunch of stylers that are all pretty much the same (KCCC, UFDCM, CRCM, CKCJ) or ArcAngel if I need more hold
DT/PT: CJRM, CNPF
I think arc is slightly more liquidy and hold then angel...I really like it in lower dews, which in south FL is like 50s....lol...in summer it gives me glycerin induced frizz...been my main gel for the last few weeks...

2b/c CG since 8/12
I have low porosity and fine/med texture. Easily weighed down and VERY frizzy crown, with straighter under layers

My hair dose NOT like oils, butters or polyquats Or glycerin in high dews
Yay! Your endorsement means a lot!

DT/PT: CJRM, CNPF
No prob my hair twin....I think next time ill get the big bottle... also have you tried the deva foam???? It is my HG status right now....

My hair dose NOT like oils, butters or polyquats Or glycerin in high dews
No I haven't tried the foam yet. I have a hunch that it would work in my hair, but polyquats have been giving my hair a weird soft coated feeling, so I'm trying to stay away from them.

DT/PT: CJRM, CNPF
Have you checked out the Deva ultra defining gel? I am loving it.
The ultra defining gel is like angel mixed with BRHG....my hair dosent do well with it..too much hold...and dosent seem to make my curls "pop"... but if u like BRHG elizard...ull prob love it too...

My hair dose NOT like oils, butters or polyquats Or glycerin in high dews
I dont find biotera to have any hold. I dont find the ultra defining gel to be anything like BHRG. It defines like nothing I have tried before but has a light/med hold. Its great for me in the winter when I dont need much hold but come summer I would consider using BRHG over it if needed.

For me it takes a lot of arc angel and my hair feels producty from it to get hold. Check the swap boards someone had the big 33oz for 15.00 for the arc angel.