What is the best high street hair products for type 3a hair?

What is the best shampoo/conditioner/weather proof hair products for type 2C/3A hair that's on the high street in the UK? I'm a student so don't have that much money and looking to spend around about 5 per hair product if possible, if not then could spend around 10.

This is what my hair looks like now:

Last edited by starkid_virgo; 12-27-2012 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Changing link of my hair to photo of my hair
I'm not sure if it is still available, but if it is, it would be a good option for you to try. Boots Curl Creme. It was inexpensive and available in UK. Everyone raved about it years ago.

Try tresemme naturals conditioner if you are co washing. Have a look at the Naked hair range in boots too as its sometimes on offer. Gel wise, the Garnier fructus 24hr hour stuff isn't bad and is also fairly cheap. The John frieda curly gel is good too but a bit dearer - about 6 (when bought from the likes of Asda as opposed to boots). HTH
UK curly

fine to medium strands, porous, medium density
CG May 2009 - low poo occasionally
Co-wash: Tresemme Naturals
Styling -Naked Curl Defining Cream, BRHG, Mop Top, FSG
Product for a good hair day: FSG or Mop Top
Hair loves protein!
new pics added Jan 2012

Enjoying the freedom of going curly!
Duchess of Alba, Keeper of the Tartan Curls in The Order of the Curly Crusaders
I absolutely love the Trevor Sorbie line, especially the curl conditioner (in a purple bottle, about 5 pounds at Boots). I wish I could get it here in the States!

Hair type: Fine, fairly porous, shoulder length when curly. Probably a 3a or 3b with tight ringlets now that it's getting longer. Hair loves aloe, hates glycerin.

Co-Wash: Suave Naturals Aloe and Waterlily (my HG conditioner!)
Rinse Out: Garnier Sleek and Shine, Trevor Sorbie curl conditioner (UK only, unfortunately)
Stylers: KCCC, AG Re:coil, TIGI mousse, but open to suggestions!
Gels: BRHG (my one and only)

CG since 03/28/09