Alternative to KC Spiral Spritz?

Hi everyone! I hope this is the right place for this - newbie here. I transitioned to my natural 3Bish hair about a year and a half ago and after a long, long quest to find a product that works for my hair I finally found one: Kinky Curly Spiral Spritz.

Problem is, it's not all that cheap, mostly because I go through it REALLY fast because I have to use a ton of it since it's so light and because I haven't yet mastered the art of second-day curls. I tried the KC Curling Custard after hearing rave reviews about it online, and though it lasts longer Iíve found it to be unreliable because itís difficult to apply, and it takes a million years to dry.

So I was hoping that someone here might be able to recommend a similar, less expensive product, or one that doesnít go quite as fast at least. It certainly doesnít have to be from that brand, though itíd be nice if it were pretty easily available in the US Ė I have nothing against drugstore products! Thank you so much
Are you using it as your only styler? I wasn't able to use it, but I have sensitive skin & hair/scalp, but Curl Keeper comes in a huge size and has a similar texture IMO. KY Jelly is also supposed to be similar in hair - have never tried that one.
Dear here is my trick. I have 4a hair and i have 2nd, 3rd, 4th...day hair just using a bottle spray and plain water. While you are showering or in front of a sink with a towel over your shoulders, spray your hair and let the water saturate hair. As this happens, your curls will start swelling. Do not comb, brush or touch hair. Just shake it up and down, left and right to loosen the curls. And voila! You want your hair to have enough water do that your curls are well saturated and shakeable. My hair if stretched goes to mid neck, and I use maybe 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup worth of water. You can add a bit of oil in water if you want. But in my case I use plain water. You can also do half water half aloe Vera gel or juice. Trust me! Those curl revival 2nd day hair products are a waste of money!
Flax seed gel is the Cheapest and best curl styler. Google it. I use 2 cups water for 1/4 cup whole flax seeds then add 1 tbsp each glycerin and jojoba oil. But you can just the flax seed gel plain. Another excellent styler and so cheap is Hawaiian Silk curl activator. Gel is pink and cost about $5.