Soft n free gro healthy line.

Nothing but curl sealer, nothing but curl wake up spray, & nothing but intense repair mask are great products.

Anyone else dabble in this line? Please share.

These are my curlfessions
About my hair:
weekly shampoo-HE Honey I'm Strong
daily conditioner-HE Honey I'm Strong (use as li)
go to style-Pocahontas braids
Nothing but wake up spray was horrible for me. It came out in a stream even when I switched the product to a different spray container. The cowash left my hair feeling stripped. The producta were nothing but a waste for me. Glad I won them in a giveaway!
I use the wake up spray in my hands after I realized it sprays in a stream. I mostly use it for refreshing second day hair.
I don't use the cowash. I use as I am coconut cowash. But I apply my cowash with a color applicator bottle so it makes me focus on my scalp & doesn't strip my hair.

These are my curlfessions
About my hair:
weekly shampoo-HE Honey I'm Strong
daily conditioner-HE Honey I'm Strong (use as li)
go to style-Pocahontas braids
The wake up spray made my hair dry. Later I realized it had a cone in it which my hair doesn't tolerate. Two bottles were given to me at a hair meetup. I gave the other bottle to my cousin. They also gave me some samples but the cowash and pudding. Cowash was too little product to form an opinion for my massive hair. I had to add another product. The pudding was pretty good but I prefer lighter products because my hair gets greasy easily weighed down.