-   -   Our Best of the Best survey is live! (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/readers-product-reviews/153557-our-best-best-survey-live.html)

atx_eve 01-04-2013 01:25 PM

Our Best of the Best survey is live!

Hey y'all :afro:

Just wanted to let CurlTalk know that our 3rd annual Best of the Best survey is L I V E!!! Go straight to it by clicking this --> QuestionPro Survey - Best of the Best

It's an open-ended survey, meaning we don't give you answer choices or product suggestions - we wanna know what you REALLY love to use on your curls, coils, or waves! From cleansing conditioners to your favorite curly hair book, let us know your favs!

We're trying to reach 2,000 respondents, so if you have a couple minutes to spare and your favorite products of 2012 are just weighing heavy on yo' mind (lol), please take the survey and share with your friends. DON'T THINK I DIDN'T SEE THAT THREAD where someone listed every single product they ever used!! I saw that! :eek: Girl...you're my hero.

One lucky person will win a package of ALL the winning products when they are announced in late January! get hype! We'll also offer a 20% off CurlMart discount code for everyone who takes the survey.

Thank y'all!

WavyJanet 01-04-2013 04:00 PM

Just took it! It was quick and easy.

NvmbrCurlss 01-04-2013 08:47 PM

Fabulous survey? CHECK! Kinda fun...

rmc2 01-07-2013 11:40 AM

I responded too. My favs for my 4a hair are Flax Seed Gel and Hawaiian Silky Curl Activator for styling. Cleansing conditioner is Trader Joe tea tree tingle Conditioner. DC is Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie (not the DC masque) and sulfate free shampoo is Shea Moisture moisture retention shampoo.